Wartune Maintenance 7/18 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 7/18 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 18th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1.Fixed the issue in which certain Guilds' rank and points did not display on the Guild Siege Rankings.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Do you ppl maybe.. by any chance.. have some sort of connection probs with gamerocks servers... Cause all I get is.. page doesnt answer.. I dont even get a serverlist. I have tried the standard clear this and that, different browsers from my side. I cant even get the page from where I can contact support from gamerocks. So before I rip the computer at home totally apart incl. any internet connection, are you ppl having issues?
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

More Importantly!!!....Why are notifications of Maintainance and other ingame events being posted on the same day or After the activity has occured?

This is lax. you should have a notification of activity out at least 24 hours before the activity should take place. That is common sense and practical; not what you are doing here.

Comment

Working...
      X