Wartune Emergency Maintenance 7/26 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emergency Maintenance 7/26 @ 4 AM EDT

In order to fix the issue affecting the Gem Inventory, all Wartune servers will be under maintenance at 26th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8.
    The maintenance is expected to last for 2 hours or so. Players may not be able to connect to the server or log in the game.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10
    Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x5

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

The Emergency Maintenance will be delayed after 1 hour.

Comment

Comment

that isn't enough for ppl who got shafted and ave 0 gems etc in inventory should realy think and give 20 or 30 gem chests

and when u give this it will only give prob lv4 gems u wont see anything higher past lv6 in these gem chests

Comment

how long is the maintenance ?

Comment

when can we expect to be able to get back in ?

Comment

bloody rubbish , yet again. *** comp for missing 2 events that give more, try employing some proper programmers who can change stuff instead of the ones that can't.....

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

that isn't enough for ppl who got shafted and ave 0 gems etc in inventory should realy think and give 20 or 30 gem chests

and when u give this it will only give prob lv4 gems u wont see anything higher past lv6 in these gem chests
                how about the events chest we lost bc we couldnt do crystals event? nothing in that comp that covers for that
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

how about the events chest we lost bc we couldnt do crystals event? nothing in that comp that covers for that
                  Sadly, last night's hot events rewards are gone forever, so are the devotions (and the weekly devo rewards) all gone for those who logged out to prevent further data loss (like I did). Not happy with the mess up, but still gratified to get some gems back. I haven't checked with other players to confirm it, but I did seem to get my gems back.

Comment

Just checked back at the game after today's (7/26/19) maintenance:

1) It seems to me I got back the gems disappeared on 7/25/19.
                    I did not make a screenshot of inventory prior to the 7/25 maintenance, so there's no way for me to tell whether or not all the missing gems are back, but the number of boxes is correct.
                    So far I have only checked 1 toon so I can't speak for others. I'll update this post when I receive feedback from other players.

2) Hailstones are not gone. The link is gone from Profile, but the Hailstones are accessible from Rumble Shop. I just spent mine.

EDIT (7/27/19):
                    According to player feedback, the "gems missing" issue seems to have been fixed. Thank you very much!
                    Last edited by wtfarmers; 07-27-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X