Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Maintenance for all servers and Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch for the following servers on Thursday, the 8th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S525, S531, S537, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566, S722, S726, S730, S734, S740, S744, S750, S760, S781
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S337, S340, S343, S346, S354, S357, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476, S765, S797, S801, S811

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes: (9.0 Patch Guide)
    1. Class Peerage - There isn’t a sign that the flames of war on the land of Gaia will subside...So the war would continue with the third advancement of class - Class Peerage! Let’s see who would be the last one to stand and be the true dominator of the land!
    2. New System - Nemesis: After the lord completes a Peerage, their physical gets full elevation while another aspect of them buried deep in their heart is awakened with the in-depth rage invoked, leading to a lonelier and longer road to revenge!
    3. New Feature - Road to Revenge: Cleitus: “Let vengeance sublimate your power - and conquer your enemies!” The Road to Revenge is destined to be long and lonely. Without the companion of old friends, you will have to fight your own way to the end of road to Revenge!
    4. Class Peerage Equipment: There’s no easy way to get Class Peerage. You may need to make a lot of efforts in collecting peerage equipment,artifacts and halidoms!
    5. New Dungeon - Ghoulish Abyss: Obstacles that you might face: rain of fire, lavaland, limbo, devil or maybe more! Hopefully you’re lucky enough to overcome all the difficulties and gain the artifacts and halidoms required for class peerage.
    6. New Dungeon: Plague Marsh (Nightmare): A much more disastrous gas plague broke out after the long silence in the poisonous marsh., It’s now the time for you to go stop the spread of the plague!
    7. New Dungeon: Tara Temple (Nightmare): The ancient Tara Temple finally opens its door to the next level. Get ready for the difficulties in the nightmare mode!
    8. Adjustment to Path to Redemption: The Trial Body of the Nemesis is so powerful that the new Path of Redemption will be triggered by the Trail Body. Let’s get some training!
    9. New Dungeon - Black Gold Cavern: The goddesses embark on a new journey - Black Gold Cavern after purifying the Path to Redemption. Goddess Heart Shard and Charm Mace will drop in this dungeon. Come challenge it with your partners!
    10. Player Benefit: Auto-Capture requirement lowered from VIP4 to VIP2.
    11. Player Benefit: Titan Temple blessing buff is enhanced again.
    12. Player Benefit: Class Advancement: now players only need to complete Demon Temple (Normal).
    13. Now all players of the server may participate in Time Cavern.
    14. Added a "Help" icon for Cuties, Cuties Expedition, Game Hall, Hephaestus Amethyst, Super Check-in Card, Fantasy Arena and Recharge Bonus.
    15. Optimized system tips for Cuties Archive, Amethyst, titles, Emeraldia and Hephaestus Amethyst.
    16. UI Interaction Optimization: Game Hall panel and reminder of Guild features.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Should FIX YOUR DAMN LAGGGGG BEFORE BRINGING MORE PATCHES OUT .......after maintenance it is now unplayable everything stall's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Very stupid to change the battleground times - cannot do bg now. making us choose between bg and arena.
      put the times back to what they were.

Comment

gem synth - this has gone back to dropping to bottom of list.
        instead of the staying at top
        please fix this - really tiresome having to click the top one each time because it goes to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Very stupid to change the battleground times - cannot do bg now. making us choose between bg and arena.
          put the times back to what they were.
          Agreed!!! There is NO mention in patch about this being changed. I just tried to jump in and discovered it only has 4 openings per day. I tend to jump in whenever I have a minute to spare and see that it's nearly over, I KNOW I won't ever make it now with the restricted hours.

11:00-11:30 (waking up to log on for WB),
          12:00-12:30 (still running HoH devo using cross-server matching icon... running to HoH causes too much lag!),
          21:00-21:30 and
          22:00-22:30 (I've refreshed for WB and entered thru my city so I can then run to Lord's Trial and do battles and exit back into MY city and not Cloud City... I get too bogged down with their lag loading and reloading Cloud City and shockwave crashes).

Only chance I have is the 21:00-21:30 and I KNOW I won't remember. So much for achieving enough devotion each day.

Comment

I do have a question
            T Here is already a black gold cavern. So is this a NM version or are they changing the drops for this and for plague marsh normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
              I do have a question
              T Here is already a black gold cavern. So is this a NM version or are they changing the drops for this and for plague marsh normal?
              Nightmare mode for the existing dungeons.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
                I do have a question
                the black gold cavern is now a clas advancement with other drops
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Nightmare mode for the existing dungeons.
                  Thanks ML
                  That was my assumption, but I try to never assume

Comment

Originally posted by bertalt View Post

Agreed!!! There is NO mention in patch about this being changed. I just tried to jump in and discovered it only has 4 openings per day. I tend to jump in whenever I have a minute to spare and see that it's nearly over, I KNOW I won't ever make it now with the restricted hours.

11:00-11:30 (waking up to log on for WB),
                    12:00-12:30 (still running HoH devo using cross-server matching icon... running to HoH causes too much lag!),
                    21:00-21:30 and
                    22:00-22:30 (I've refreshed for WB and entered thru my city so I can then run to Lord's Trial and do battles and exit back into MY city and not Cloud City... I get too bogged down with their lag loading and reloading Cloud City and shockwave crashes).

Only chance I have is the 21:00-21:30 and I KNOW I won't remember. So much for achieving enough devotion each day.
                    Sure enough!!!!!! Missed every battleground today so my devo is done for today, no point even trying.

Also, they've decided to change evening WB to 22:30... which lame-brained monkey came up with THAT idea?!?!?! Everyone refreshes for WB, can't very well do that if it starts when BG ends!!!!!!! Put it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And while you're at it, put back our other battleground times!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

have two questions about this patch both about BG

1st is are be there diferent bg for KH and new added class like we noh have already diferent bg for KH and before KH ??
                      2nd why you reduce BG times per day?? most ppl ask to add in all hours BG and you now put it in only few hours and i think that this is worst possible idea you do to BG cuz alot ppl like to play BG and like it cuz thy can play it almost all day and what now we need to be there in special hours to play it that is stupid

Comment

A few issues that I've discovered:

Tried to enter Battleground last night at 21:20 and it said the next one would be at 11:00. Sorry, didn't think to screen print it, but I have screen printed the following ones up thru the other three:

22:00-22:30 last night (I got the exact same message at 21:20)

11:00-11:30 this morning (I jumped into)

and 12:00-12:30... notice how the Enter button is now on the bottom and there is no arrow or anything else to make room for more than these two
                        Last edited by CindyC253; 08-10-2019, 06:07 PM. Reason: put in correct start and end times for battleground pics

Comment

I've also found several places that they forgot to convert from Chinese

The exit in Tara Temple (Nightmare)

Cuties

One of the bosses in Ghoulish Abyss (I can't grab the thumbnail to drag the boss screen shot, but I uploaded it and you can see which one it is)

Comment

Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
                            A few issues that I've discovered:

Tried to enter Battleground last night at 21:20 and it said the next one would be at 11:00. Sorry, didn't think to screen print it, but I have screen printed the following ones up thru the other three:
                            Can you try entering BG at 13:00 or 15:00 and see if it lets you in then?

Has anyone else been able to enter during the times listed on the hover text?
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Can you try entering BG at 13:00 or 15:00 and see if it lets you in then?

Has anyone else been able to enter during the times listed on the hover text?
                              It's a bit late to try those times. I know they are in the Patch Notes, but that isn't the times the hover text says, and the hover text times allows me to open the battleground icon during those hover text times. Trying on a non-hover text time (like now) gives a splash across the screen saying "The event hasn't started yet." I've talked to a few people and everyone seems to have the same issue.

P.S. I just remembered! The first day of the patch, I tried to enter during the 13:00 battleground and couldn't, that's when and how I found out they changed the times.
                              Last edited by CindyC253; 08-10-2019, 09:37 PM. Reason: Added P.S.

Comment

Working...
                              X