Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Maintenance for all servers and Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch for the following servers on Thursday, the 8th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S525, S531, S537, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566, S722, S726, S730, S734, S740, S744, S750, S760, S781
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S337, S340, S343, S346, S354, S357, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476, S765, S797, S801, S811

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes: (9.0 Patch Guide)
    1. Class Peerage - There isn’t a sign that the flames of war on the land of Gaia will subside...So the war would continue with the third advancement of class - Class Peerage! Let’s see who would be the last one to stand and be the true dominator of the land!
    2. New System - Nemesis: After the lord completes a Peerage, their physical gets full elevation while another aspect of them buried deep in their heart is awakened with the in-depth rage invoked, leading to a lonelier and longer road to revenge!
    3. New Feature - Road to Revenge: Cleitus: “Let vengeance sublimate your power - and conquer your enemies!” The Road to Revenge is destined to be long and lonely. Without the companion of old friends, you will have to fight your own way to the end of road to Revenge!
    4. Class Peerage Equipment: There’s no easy way to get Class Peerage. You may need to make a lot of efforts in collecting peerage equipment,artifacts and halidoms!
    5. New Dungeon - Ghoulish Abyss: Obstacles that you might face: rain of fire, lavaland, limbo, devil or maybe more! Hopefully you’re lucky enough to overcome all the difficulties and gain the artifacts and halidoms required for class peerage.
    6. New Dungeon: Plague Marsh (Nightmare): A much more disastrous gas plague broke out after the long silence in the poisonous marsh., It’s now the time for you to go stop the spread of the plague!
    7. New Dungeon: Tara Temple (Nightmare): The ancient Tara Temple finally opens its door to the next level. Get ready for the difficulties in the nightmare mode!
    8. Adjustment to Path to Redemption: The Trial Body of the Nemesis is so powerful that the new Path of Redemption will be triggered by the Trail Body. Let’s get some training!
    9. New Dungeon - Black Gold Cavern: The goddesses embark on a new journey - Black Gold Cavern after purifying the Path to Redemption. Goddess Heart Shard and Charm Mace will drop in this dungeon. Come challenge it with your partners!
    10. Player Benefit: Auto-Capture requirement lowered from VIP4 to VIP2.
    11. Player Benefit: Titan Temple blessing buff is enhanced again.
    12. Player Benefit: Class Advancement: now players only need to complete Demon Temple (Normal).
    13. Now all players of the server may participate in Time Cavern.
    14. Added a "Help" icon for Cuties, Cuties Expedition, Game Hall, Hephaestus Amethyst, Super Check-in Card, Fantasy Arena and Recharge Bonus.
    15. Optimized system tips for Cuties Archive, Amethyst, titles, Emeraldia and Hephaestus Amethyst.
    16. UI Interaction Optimization: Game Hall panel and reminder of Guild features.

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There isn't a scroll bar. I had volunteered my character for testing your reports, so I didn't take this screenshot, but it was taken while on my toon on S1, and I was told the window does scroll down. The absence of a scroll bar suggests the mouse wheel should work to scroll this panel. The one who tested does agree that this panel needs to be changed, and that has been forwarded along.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"BG.png","data-attachmentid":1990694**[/ATTACH]
    I dont care how much I need to scroll to be aply to enter BG but please send request to put the old BG times back. Whit these new times I cant enter att all the days I work and will loose alot whit this, even my daily devo. Wich means alot to me, sense it means bb wich again is my only change to gaine any new mounts now days. So please, put back the old BG times.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    then mouse pads needs to work mine broke cant scroll or blow up screen anymore by mousepad (or i missed something to activate it again) but why we players need to do this? its not an a optimize its just adding another annoying facto to this bugged game

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

Most laptop trackpads allow you to scroll from edge of the trackpad or for example double tap and drag. Sure there are models that cant do either but make sure to check does yours support any sort of gesture for scroll
    Thanks for the suggestion. Before I was going to blast that not everyone has a trackpad (which I don't) so that isn't an option either, I decided to google my make and model. I did discover that I have limited scrolling ability with the middle (3rd inverted) button if I hold it down and move my mouse pointer button. I've clicked on it before but never could figure out its' purpose. Life would be boring if we didn't earn something new every day.

Leave a comment:

• Jompero0
    replied
    Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
    If the mouse wheel is required, then it is still considered inaccessible for those of us who play on laptops without a mouse. I haven't used a mouse for several years and I'm not about to start now just to be able to enter battlegrounds. I'm glad they agree it needs to be changed... the real question now is, when and IF they ever will.
    Most laptop trackpads allow you to scroll from edge of the trackpad or for example double tap and drag. Sure there are models that cant do either but make sure to check does yours support any sort of gesture for scroll

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    If the mouse wheel is required, then it is still considered inaccessible for those of us who play on laptops without a mouse. I haven't used a mouse for several years and I'm not about to start now just to be able to enter battlegrounds. I'm glad they agree it needs to be changed... the real question now is, when and IF they ever will.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post

I'm sorry??? Where!?!!!!! There is no scroll or arrow visible in the screen shot I provided... if you see one, highlight it and show it to us.
    There isn't a scroll bar. I had volunteered my character for testing your reports, so I didn't take this screenshot, but it was taken while on my toon on S1, and I was told the window does scroll down. The absence of a scroll bar suggests the mouse wheel should work to scroll this panel. The one who tested does agree that this panel needs to be changed, and that has been forwarded along.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1990694

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Hi Cindy, the team had a quick test for the 22:00 run, and that window there scrolls down, where you will be able to see the additional times. They will optimize that in the future.
    I'm sorry??? Where!?!!!!! There is no scroll or arrow visible in the screen shot I provided... if you see one, highlight it and show it to us.
    Last edited by CindyC253; 08-12-2019, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    BG isn't the only way to get honor, you get a fair amount of medallions participating in Guild Siege. The times listed in the guide, as you have copied, are the up-to-date times. The original version stated 13:00 and 15:00, which was incorrect. I'm not sure if the adjustment to the entrance panel will be done this week or in a future maintenance, so that everyone knows you can scroll down when you want to enter at 21:00 and 22:00, but that's the only adjustment that will be made.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    MemoryLane
    Any changes made for Battlegrounds for this week patch maintenance? Please be considerate that we have different time zone and free time to do Battlegrounds and they should not remove the old BG schedule (i mean stick with old BG schedule). If they're going to add another schedule should be 11:00 to 11:30 and 12:00 to 12:30. Maybe we can inform the developer about this one.

Limited BG schedule, many players will get upset, frustrated, angry by missing playing it. BG only way to get honor per day. Imagine 4x schedule per day compare to old BG schedule from 13:00 to 23:00 (11x).

Now Ice-fire Peak opens at: 11:00-11:30, 12:00-12:30, 21:00-21:30 and 22:00-22:30

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Hi Cindy, the team had a quick test for the 22:00 run, and that window there scrolls down, where you will be able to see the additional times. They will optimize that in the future.

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Here ya go... 21:00 chat messages...Venus Battle just closed, Ice Fire just opened... but no access

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    Yes, the message appears in chat that it's open at 21:00 and 22:00. I didn't see your message in time to do anything about it's opening, but here's proof showing it closing at 2230 (when Outland ends and WB opens, too).

It's obvious that the Patch times are wrong, but the real problem is we can't access the last two battlegrounds.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'm just trying to figure out if the ingame text is wrong, or if the patch info is wrong. Are you getting the "Ice-Fire Peak open" text in chat at the times listed on the hover text?

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied

Can you try entering BG at 13:00 or 15:00 and see if it lets you in then?

Has anyone else been able to enter during the times listed on the hover text?
    It's a bit late to try those times. I know they are in the Patch Notes, but that isn't the times the hover text says, and the hover text times allows me to open the battleground icon during those hover text times. Trying on a non-hover text time (like now) gives a splash across the screen saying "The event hasn't started yet." I've talked to a few people and everyone seems to have the same issue.

P.S. I just remembered! The first day of the patch, I tried to enter during the 13:00 battleground and couldn't, that's when and how I found out they changed the times.
    Last edited by CindyC253; 08-10-2019, 09:37 PM. Reason: Added P.S.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X