Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
    A few issues that I've discovered:

Tried to enter Battleground last night at 21:20 and it said the next one would be at 11:00. Sorry, didn't think to screen print it, but I have screen printed the following ones up thru the other three:
    Can you try entering BG at 13:00 or 15:00 and see if it lets you in then?

Has anyone else been able to enter during the times listed on the hover text?

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    I've also found several places that they forgot to convert from Chinese

The exit in Tara Temple (Nightmare)

Cuties

One of the bosses in Ghoulish Abyss (I can't grab the thumbnail to drag the boss screen shot, but I uploaded it and you can see which one it is)

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    A few issues that I've discovered:

Tried to enter Battleground last night at 21:20 and it said the next one would be at 11:00. Sorry, didn't think to screen print it, but I have screen printed the following ones up thru the other three:

22:00-22:30 last night (I got the exact same message at 21:20)

11:00-11:30 this morning (I jumped into)

and 12:00-12:30... notice how the Enter button is now on the bottom and there is no arrow or anything else to make room for more than these two
    Last edited by CindyC253; 08-10-2019, 06:07 PM. Reason: put in correct start and end times for battleground pics

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    have two questions about this patch both about BG

1st is are be there diferent bg for KH and new added class like we noh have already diferent bg for KH and before KH ??
    2nd why you reduce BG times per day?? most ppl ask to add in all hours BG and you now put it in only few hours and i think that this is worst possible idea you do to BG cuz alot ppl like to play BG and like it cuz thy can play it almost all day and what now we need to be there in special hours to play it that is stupid

Leave a comment:

• bertalt
    replied
    Originally posted by bertalt View Post

Agreed!!! There is NO mention in patch about this being changed. I just tried to jump in and discovered it only has 4 openings per day. I tend to jump in whenever I have a minute to spare and see that it's nearly over, I KNOW I won't ever make it now with the restricted hours.

11:00-11:30 (waking up to log on for WB),
    12:00-12:30 (still running HoH devo using cross-server matching icon... running to HoH causes too much lag!),
    21:00-21:30 and
    22:00-22:30 (I've refreshed for WB and entered thru my city so I can then run to Lord's Trial and do battles and exit back into MY city and not Cloud City... I get too bogged down with their lag loading and reloading Cloud City and shockwave crashes).

Only chance I have is the 21:00-21:30 and I KNOW I won't remember. So much for achieving enough devotion each day.
    Sure enough!!!!!! Missed every battleground today so my devo is done for today, no point even trying.

Also, they've decided to change evening WB to 22:30... which lame-brained monkey came up with THAT idea?!?!?! Everyone refreshes for WB, can't very well do that if it starts when BG ends!!!!!!! Put it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And while you're at it, put back our other battleground times!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Nightmare mode for the existing dungeons.
    Thanks ML
    That was my assumption, but I try to never assume

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
    I do have a question
    T Here is already a black gold cavern. So is this a NM version or are they changing the drops for this and for plague marsh normal?
    the black gold cavern is now a clas advancement with other drops

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
    I do have a question
    T Here is already a black gold cavern. So is this a NM version or are they changing the drops for this and for plague marsh normal?
    Nightmare mode for the existing dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    I do have a question

Leave a comment:

• bertalt
    replied
    Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    Very stupid to change the battleground times - cannot do bg now. making us choose between bg and arena.
    put the times back to what they were.
    Agreed!!! There is NO mention in patch about this being changed. I just tried to jump in and discovered it only has 4 openings per day. I tend to jump in whenever I have a minute to spare and see that it's nearly over, I KNOW I won't ever make it now with the restricted hours.

11:00-11:30 (waking up to log on for WB),
    12:00-12:30 (still running HoH devo using cross-server matching icon... running to HoH causes too much lag!),
    21:00-21:30 and
    22:00-22:30 (I've refreshed for WB and entered thru my city so I can then run to Lord's Trial and do battles and exit back into MY city and not Cloud City... I get too bogged down with their lag loading and reloading Cloud City and shockwave crashes).

Only chance I have is the 21:00-21:30 and I KNOW I won't remember. So much for achieving enough devotion each day.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    gem synth - this has gone back to dropping to bottom of list.
    instead of the staying at top
    please fix this - really tiresome having to click the top one each time because it goes to bottom.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    Very stupid to change the battleground times - cannot do bg now. making us choose between bg and arena.
    put the times back to what they were.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Should FIX YOUR DAMN LAGGGGG BEFORE BRINGING MORE PATCHES OUT .......after maintenance it is now unplayable everything stall's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X