Wartune Anniversary Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    should make the questionnaire seperate from that snowball **** everytime y get puled in that you need to refresh to bloody annoying
    The Snowball gives the points for banner. Quiz points does stack but so far they havent been added to banner, tho could be its done at reset or it simply is time burn while waiting for Snowball.

Comment

Quiz points add to an icon in achievements where you can gain banner points on completing things......….

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

The Snowball gives the points for banner. Quiz points does stack but so far they havent been added to banner, tho could be its done at reset or it simply is time burn while waiting for Snowball.
        oh i get the point stuff of it do not get the bloody freezing of game from it !!!!!! everytime you need to refresh after you get pulled in is rediculess.... even worse now 3 day after patch is live... refresh every 10 bloody min or watch game going as fast as a snale going backwards
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
          Quiz points add to an icon in achievements where you can gain banner points on completing things......….
          Yeah just yesterday noticed that there was achievement for those points. Gotta try to pick times when people arent doing the Snowball fight so can do quiz in peace
          Last edited by Jompero0; 08-18-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I don't get why the timer is so long on the questions, 40 seconds plus additional 12 seconds, why the additional 12 seconds before it goes to next question?

Comment

Why there is no anniversary event for wartune reborn?

Comment

anyone know if amazing astral starts over or has more maps after u clear the map almost done and was trying to find out

Comment

i done it yesterday full map and now wait to reset to see if will change it or not but 99% will not i have that guess

Comment

No mount and ALL spaces are done. Completed Both Warrior Point Goals Also! Where is my DAMN SHADOW DEMON MOUNT!!!!!
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

1) Snowball - Hard to get players 8/8 Matches..Took me to get a match 1 hour after or more or depends if many are doing snowball.. Instead of doing snowball, best suggestions to do Mini Game Challenge doing 5x (1,000 warrior points). Easier for players to get and less hassle.

2) Amazing Astral - they should make more of it since it's a 30 days event and should give a New Mount +500 Stats (since i'ts an Anniversary Event) as a rewards when completing the astral.

3) Overall it's a good event with nice rewards

Comment

Working...
                      X