Wartune Maintenance 9/5 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 9/5 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of September at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed a bug that made some players unable to enter the Cross-Server Ranking.
    2. Fixed the display issue with the Anniversary Ranking.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

2. Fixed the display issue with the Anniversary Ranking.

FIXING SOMETHING THAT HAS 9 DAYS LEFT TO RUN THATS SOME BENEFIT THEIR TO GAME (NOT)

WHAT ABOUT FIXING REAL GAME ISSUES

Comment

Something is wrong today - Much slower return to action than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
        Something is wrong today - Much slower return to action than usual.
        haha takes a lot of man power to fix some silly rankings

Comment

2 minutes to fix it - 2 Hours to explain the problem if this forum is anything to go by.

Comment

What about fixing amazing astral mount? Are we entitled to get such?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
              How would he know? Wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                I want the mount that was advertised in the description (golden dragon) not my fault these idiots cant do descriptions right do it right 1st time u get no complaints keep doin mistakes make u look like incompetent morons

1st mistake get description wrong
                2nd mistake not giving the mount as a reward for completing amazing astrals
                3rd mistake is ignoring ppl and trying to sweep under carpet thinking we forget about it lol

Comment

This maintenance is taking as long as a patch. Why do they need 3-5 hours for two fixes
                  Player Name: DarkRanger
                  Class: Archer
                  Game Spouse: JuXta
                  BR: Secret :P
                  Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                  Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

Originally posted by SinisterArcher View Post
                    This maintenance is taking as long as a patch. Why do they need 3-5 hours for two fixes
                    maybe after 1 person fixed it the rest counted the cash and then suddenly forgot how the game works and don't know how to restart the servers

Comment

its up now
                      Player Name: DarkRanger
                      Class: Archer
                      Game Spouse: JuXta
                      BR: Secret :P
                      Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                      Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

Cross server rank still not working, player strength, Nicke s637 still not showing up

Comment

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
                          Cross server rank still not working, player strength, Nicke s637 still not showing up
                          Check again after the ranking update, please.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nope , still doesnt working...

Comment

nope not working boneheads did a 3 to 4 hr maintenance for something that wasn't fixed only fixed the anniversary event rankings (dont know why wen event finishes soon) slow clap hahahhaa

Comment

Working...
                              X