Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energize Event! Use your power to activate the rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

It's working fine for everyone. You can do it once per IP. Everyone will collect the rewards from a Hot Event in the game, but I don't have confirmation on when that Hot Event will be in the game. If they make us claim each set of rewards individually, then we may see the first two in game this week, otherwise, it could be at the end of the event for us to claim all at once.
    It goes by IP address? So them saying every player can energize it is not true then.

Comment

Its once per household or internet access then. As usual false advertisement, we should get used to this by now.
      They should be aware that very often more then one player in a household plays those games.
      kids and parent for example or wify (hehe) and hubs (double hehe).
      People really should start to avoid to spend on those games to show the devs and r2 that it is not good what they do.
      Only my to cent. As usual this post will be deleted, just like two of my posts in 3rd age.

Cheers

Comment

False advertisement for what? Everyone gets the rewards. You have the hot event for the first one up now, whether you clicked or not, for your entire family or every alt you have. The limit is because there's far less families than there are alts.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

a bit worthless looking at the rewards they giving am surprised theirs no clothes or a mount included just gold and other rubbish

Comment

Funny Reward 1 and 3 are already gone from the hot event panel. And reward 5 hasn't shown up so far.
            Well... I guess we get what we expect or deserve? lol

Comment

We have reached 100k, all rewards are shown on event page but we have not received rewards for the 5th one yet and it's been done for a few days now. We have received the first 4 rewards but not the 5th one.

Comment

Working...
              X