Wartune Server Launch for 11/14 @ 8:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 11/14 @ 8:00 AM EDT

On November 14th at 8:00 AM EDT (8:00 PM GMT+8), a new East Coast server S863 Aecither will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in-game!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

why no european server ???

Comment

They launch usually US (E/W) - US (E/W) - US (E/W) - US (E/W) - Oceanic - (EU) - repeat. So US East servers and US West servers are launched twice as often as EU or Oceanic servers. We can expect another US server next week, the week after that either an Oceanic or European server (both happening once per month or per month and a half).

Comment

Also, this server pre-launched 24 hours early (same happened with the other Wartune provider's newest server) but without the events for day 1, so people had a day zero similar to beta testing. Most likely events will go live 1 minute after today's official launch time. Will keep everyone posted on this.

Comment

Actualy eu servers usualy come once every 2 weeks, with the exception being the break between 846 and 852

Comment

yea eu server were once every 2 week

Comment

I am not sure if this is a bug and should be posted in the bug section but it has been over an hour past the new server launch time and all i get is this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	1997327

Comment

Originally posted by tupun.games View Post
                I am not sure if this is a bug and should be posted in the bug section but it has been over an hour past the new server launch time and all i get is this...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1997327**[/ATTACH]
                server works well with me. try another browser.

Comment

When you will release a European server?

Comment

Last one was 10/10, Server 857. Since then we have had only 6 new servers launched. My guess would be early to mid December. As I said, 2 weeks is outright wrong, it looks like 4-6 weeks due to very low interest outside US.

Comment

852 855 857 859 were all released with 1 week break in between like i said before. Same happened for 839 841 844 846 etc.
                      Last one was not 857 either, it was 859, so ppl expecting an eu server isnt too far fetched.

There does seem to be a decline in activity on the new eu servers tho, they merged 857 6 days after the starter events ended, so i guess thats why the release is delayed
                      Last edited by terimoneri; 11-14-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Unlike R2 the other provider does not do Europe at all, so there is little pressure from competition. Since the vast majority of MMO are US or Chinese, European players have to pick either US timezones or Oceanic if they like a game, or wait patiently until and if ever a Eu timezone server comes for that game. Given a quick merger for 857, I would not personally expect a need for a new server within the next 4 weks from the merger, since there is a new enough EU server (4 merged into 1) for people who want to play on EU. If they want to start on a new server (I personally want to start on next European) they can either pick a US server by R2 licensed providers or by Proficient City providers, or keep waiting. If I recall right there was a time Oceanic waited for 3 months to see a new server, and Oceanic servers have had far greater spending (so more incentive to launch new ones) than Europe.

Comment

So 859 does not appear merged, so it will get merged to the next one launched. The worst they have done in merging just 2 servers was a time differential of 6 weeks, so maybe we can expect a new European server by the end of the November (859 came 24/10 so either 864 on next week, which I think is unlikely, Oceanic has not been launched for a longer time, or 865 on 28/11 and merge that one into 859 as soon as first 7 days are done).

Comment

Why would they add servers when ones they have are dead as it is?? S129 mergerged into S72 years ago and no one is on why not merge what they have already to make more activity in this server???

Comment

Well they seem to be encouraging new players rather than old. Especially since old have largely stopped cashing so are now free riders of little use to the providers.

Comment

Working...
                              X