Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/05 04:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    replied
    What are legion crusades used for? Weekly dungeons?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    we still lost br after this patch ??? so where is it ???? since goddess accessory is still included in game - what has reduced our br ???
    Can you give me a ballpark amount of how much BR was lost?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post

isn't there more to the patch guide?
    nemesis accessories?
    devo changes?
    Nope. I was expecting a long thread for how many notes there are, but the only files prepared were for warding and the related dungeon. There's no nemesis accessories, two separate things that already exist in that note.

You can get a lot of easy devotion with the new system. Demon Continent, Lord's Trial, Zodiac Palace all give 20 devo for joining once. New Class Peerage tab with Road to Revenge and Path to Redemption also give 20 devo each for challenging once. 2100 weekly chest contains: Passive Eud Skill Scroll x20, Smelting Stone x10, Adv. Sep x80, Lvl 3 HP Div Soul x5, Lifeblood x30, 800 BB.

Most everything else seems pretty self explanatory, but if you have specific questions, I can try to get the answers for you.

Leave a comment:

• panicstation
    replied
    hows the BG now there?

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I don't think notes #9 or #11 are new to this patch.
    isn't there more to the patch guide?
    nemesis accessories?
    devo changes?

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    we still lost br after this patch ??? so where is it ???? since goddess accessory is still included in game - what has reduced our br ???

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Van1112 View Post
    11. After Class Peerage, increases battle rating every time players upgrade.
    Whats about all the players which maxed peerage lvl before this patch? R we going to get the correspondent br?
    I don't think notes #9 or #11 are new to this patch.

Leave a comment:

• Van1112
    replied
    11. After Class Peerage, increases battle rating every time players upgrade.
    Whats about all the players which maxed peerage lvl before this patch? R we going to get the correspondent br?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Yes, the missing accessory tab was a bug. I went to sleep about 10 minutes before I received the message that the tab is back, relog if you can't see it.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    They added the accessory tab back in by the goddess icon so dilemma solved

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    yes memory .. where did the accessory went to ? or is all the time effort and for probably a lot some balens to get the goddess scroll and purple goddess hearts a waste of the time and a waste of the balens used on that anniversary event from august to get it????

it would be interesting to hear the response to that

I am on server that will get the patch next week - and hypothetically if they have removed the accessories, then why the hell are they on the re-charge wheel, when they will potentially become useless.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    yes memory .. where did the accessory went to ? or is all the time effort and for probably a lot some balens to get the goddess scroll and purple goddess hearts a waste of the time and a waste of the balens used on that anniversary event from august to get it????

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Patch guide will be posted later today. If any questions are not answered by the guide, I will forward those along for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• R24049001
    replied
    ok where is goddess accessory now ????
    how about answer for this? or is this being done away with

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    Being kicked before finishing if timer runs down is the idea of a timed dungeon (remember the old Dragon?). As for losing BR, that has happened in the past when they have done adjustments (for example titles that used to give BR no longer are valid, mounts that gave BR no longer exist, etc.). As for whether timer is working ok or not, we will see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X