Wartune Maintenance 12/12 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 12/12 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of December at 04:00 AM EST for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Dreaming of a White Christmas? Enjoy playing the snowy battlefields this December in Wartune 9.2.
    2. New System - Goddess Warding: The Goddess always gives us hope! The five Goddesses found the ancient item - Terra Seal to restrain Flame!?
    3. New Dungeon - The Stockades: To destroy monsters and get Terra Seals! The Goddess will reward the bravest warrior!
    4. Battleground Adjustments: Ice-fire Peak (Lvl. 30 to Class Advancement), Sacred Fire Temple (Knighted) and Land of Twilight (Class Peerage) will open at the same time. Purchase items from corresponding shops to arm yourself!
    5. League Rumble Adjustments: Canceled Preliminaries. Players can sign up during the competition. Optimized the match system.
    -----When pre-release version is launched, Rankings in pre-release servers will be reset and players need to re-register.-----
    6. Player Benefit: New Devotion quests. Optimized Devotion system and added rewards
    7. Player Benefit: Added 2100 Points Reward in Weekly Devotion.
    8. Player Benefit: Players below Lvl. 70 can use EXP Orb. EXP Orb is stackable now.
    9. Player Benefit: Auto-Capture requirement lowered from VIP2 to VIP1.
    10. Player Benefit: Added Nemesis and Goddess Accessory system and corresponding main quests.
    11. Returning Players Event and King's Return are live! Call out to your old buddies to check out the updated features and receive handsome rewards!
    12. Added special effect of successful resistance.
    13. After Class Peerage, increases battle rating every time players upgrade.
    14. New item: The Legion Crusade. Used to increase corresponding dungeons’ Reward Attempts.
    15. Item optimization: Magic Inn Item, Eudaemon Card, Equipment, Old Starter Pack, Pennant Engrave Stone, Resonance Crystal and Cuties Accessory can be sold in Gold.
    16. Interface Optimization: Added max preview of the attributes in Holy Dragon Soul.
    17. Interface Optimization: Added current weekly Devotion in Guild panel.
    18. Interface Optimization: Added Stamina quick purchase in Road to Revenge and Demon Continent. A notice will pop up when there’s not enough Stamina.
    19. Interface Optimization: Players can see the abilities of Nemesis and deployed Cuties in character details now.
    20. Interface Optimization: Added descriptions of Summon of Cuties.
    21. Interface Optimization: Added descriptions of the minimum points required for Ranking Rewards in Fantasy Arena.?
    22. Interface Optimization: Optimized King's Return interface. Added today's recharge amount below.
    23. Other Optimizations: Sky Trail - Possession Space unlocks after Class Advancement.
    24. Other Optimizations: Canceled mails about Guild Daily Devotion.
    25. Fixed an issue with the Holy Forge Level.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

NO Warning and game went down 10 minutes early!! way to go!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
      NO Warning and game went down 10 minutes early!! way to go!
      gamerocks s26 still online hahahaha

Comment

not 4 much longer..lololol got all my BR recorded cuz we all know how something will get messed up..lol

BR:
        97,182,224 Normal Mode
        92,887,820 Dragon Mode
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

not 4 much longer..lololol got all my BR recorded cuz we all know how something will get messed up..lol

BR:
          97,182,224 Normal Mode
          92,887,820 Dragon Mode
          This is possibly something to do with the holy forge maintenance as well as it has only come up after the test servers got the patch last week.

Comment

Bloody hell, someone really afraid lose 1 or 2 br???

Comment

br had dropped about 500k

Comment

Yup just like I thought.

Before Patch:
                BR:
                97,182,224 Normal Mode
                92,887,820 Dragon Mode

After Patch
                92,281,795 Dragon Mode
                96,582,271 Normal Mode

Lvl 10 Chaos Nemisis Archmage
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Yup just like I thought.

Before Patch:
                  BR:
                  97,182,224 Normal Mode
                  92,887,820 Dragon Mode

After Patch
                  92,281,795 Dragon Mode
                  96,582,271 Normal Mode

Lvl 10 Chaos Nemisis Archmage
                  it all seems to be around the same figure - so something that we all had has been nerfed

Comment

I wonder why BR and Stats mess up? They did not mention any adjustment on BR or Stats. We need an explanation. I think all players BR and Stats been changed.

Comment

In this thread, Penetration seems to have been outed as the culprit responsible for a drop in BR http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...er-maintenance
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Battleground bug: long fight or battle (more than 5 minutes), got kick after the fight. Have to wait for another 5 minutes to enter BG. Please report to them.

Comment

13. After Class Peerage, increases battle rating every time players upgrade.

Possible this is messing with our br? The amount of penetration I've lost is exactly 2x what I should get from nemesis. Unfortunately I can't check it with the other stats as I've already changed them.

Comment

It seems that it is from Nemesis - below is my reasoning

potentially been calculating double stats, this has been found but no one has told anyone about this.

My stats:

Penetration before update - 688276
                            Penetration after update - 656388

Difference of - 31888

My stats from all 6 Nemesis skills:

1 - 3740
                            2 - 2620
                            3 - 2844
                            4 - 2620
                            5 - 2620
                            6 - 1500

Add all these together you get 15944, multiply this by 2 and you get the magic number above - 31888

Comment

Working...
                            X