Adjustment to the Items Drop Rate in Lych's Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Adjustment to the Items Drop Rate in Lych's Road

Lych's Road has become a trending feature since its launch. For better game balancing, the items drop rate in Lych's Road will be adjusted and the cost for refreshing rewards will be cut to 100 Balens in this maintenance.

Thank you so much for your support. Let's enjoy Lych's Road!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

"adjusted" - you mean nerf, as u half the balens u half the rewards

Comment

And they could increase difficulty since right now we breeze through it.

So I would expect severe cut in drops (or probably only green items, for blue and purple you have to us Golden tree or Platinum whatever to actually pay cash to get them, similarly with the way pennant exchanges went out of the game), increase substantially difficulty, and for the Minute thing make it weekly to decrease benefits. If not now, than soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
        And they could increase difficulty since right now we breeze through it.

So I would expect severe cut in drops (or probably only green items, for blue and purple you have to us Golden tree or Platinum whatever to actually pay cash to get them, similarly with the way pennant exchanges went out of the game), increase substantially difficulty, and for the Minute thing make it weekly to decrease benefits. If not now, than soon enough.
        I don't even bother with pennants anymore 0 drop rate
        Player: Vix
        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Resurgence
        Lvl 80
        Class: Archer
        BR: () crappy

Comment

So Pre-Launce servers get an extra week of the non adjusted drop rate.
          The rest of the servers get 1 day of the non adjusted drop rate.

My guess is that the adjusted drop rate is their language for nerf, Just my guess.

Comment

Last edited by ellislsd; 03-20-2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

its been nerfed - a lot less blue skill and purple shards now showing - as always if its well balanced they nerf and just p i s s players off.
              today a few blue skills but no purple shards 20/3/2020
              blue skills only available in the very last level and less than half had blue.
              also the reflect seems to have been increased as well, more have reflect and its stronger.
              adding reflect always shows poor programming and complete contempt for the players.
              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 03-20-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

What balancing they made it impossible to get things we need like ascension stones goddess scrolls they want players to spend just to get them same with the judgement stones of resistance not all players can or will spend just to get them and then the devs just forget about the other players until they start making it so all can get then in the amount players need these items could be placed in hot event for players to trade event chest to get these items and lucky exchange is a joke the drop rate is 0 for what players need if this is what the devs call balance in the game then something needs to change its just like the events they have become stagnant same events over and over just like lucky exchange nothing ever month

Comment

few blue today (31/3/2020) and no purple
                  I suggest going for the maximum number of stones that you can as the skills will be very difficult get now

now that the purple shards are no longer available in lych road - where do we get them from ?????
                  Last edited by daft48eddiex; 03-21-2020, 04:21 PM. Reason: work it out dummy

Comment

purple shards still dropping in lych road (it says 3% drop rate) and its around i got it, yesterday didnt get anyone and today i got one purple.
                    and of course nerfed...... imposible to upgrade a purple one more than 2 or 3... we need all life to get shards needed....

Comment

SirAdam
                      GM OF #1 GUILD "HEAVEN"
                      Kabam S15

Comment

Working...
                      X