Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we could get the bounty quest needed when the bounty quest event starts.. we wil see
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Comment

Okies it says you need 5 to complete the quest bo no quest is listed in the quest logs.
      Last edited by StevenDeschain; 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

perhaps they will put down some kind of quest or exchange tab for them

Comment

please held event moved to another server sir.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kampfas View Post
            lol this event is broken i guess its only 1 day and we get only 3 rose but you need 5 to complete it where is your logic now R2 ?
            read the rose description

the item can be obtained by completing the bounty quests

and event quest which can be completed by trading those 5 roses

the event quest for the roses hasn't started yet

i am sure it will start soon
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
              I notice you can exchange petals for these type of roses. However, no place to exchange the 5 roses for the mystery prize.
              Incorrect sir... The exchange does not have these "Rose" quest items on it.

Comment

Originally posted by R26405297 View Post
                Wait wait wait wait wait... So you get free tokens, and you want free spins too... Come on.... You dont go to mcdonalds get a token for a discounted meal and get the meal free do you.... Your all greedy, youve probably all got around 100 - 200 tokens and want to use them aswell.. Crazy how people are very one sided, the only benefit the vip players get from this vday gift is the tokens, and now you expect the same rewards back... Come off it. Be realistic. 1 hour passes are gaurantees that players will receive a massive amount of free stuff, due to the amount of tokens people will have saved, and for those of us that actually financially support this game, what would we get out of a one hour vip card....

You lot never say thank you and thats what kills games...
                Ohh you mean all the players?

You do know the paying players do not financially support the game, what they give is nothing to what R2 gets in from actually having players play the game.

Each player even those who do not give their own money actually earn R2 money.

Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
                Hang on a minute im not angry about it, i dont get angry over games, i also dont own a horse. If i wasnt a VIP i wouldnt be on here saying 'you should give us a trial vip card if your going to put vip tokens in the event'. If people want to use tokens then support the game and purchase the vip is all im saying. I have as much right on here to say i disagree with a free trial vip as have all the other people on here asking for a free vip trial card.
                Hehe true you could support the game with more money than what you already give R2 just by playing thats a good way to earn more money. First we get money just because they play our game now we milk them for even more money by offering VIP and Balens they can buy so we get more from them.

Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
                It doesnt matter which page i read on here someone is always complaining saying 'what about the non-cashers'. You say its a pain seeing VIP tokens in this event as you cant use them, their there as a little bonus to the VIP's otherwise if they werent there we'd be getting the same as you unless they did a diff event for VIP's but every non-casher would just complain about that too. And saying not everyone can be like me vip for the rest of my life, jeez its only $7.99 a month, thats less than a pack of cigarettes!!! If you wanna use VIP tokens then become a VIP and support the game instead of wanting everything for nothing, simples.
                Well tbh the event is useless for a VIP 2 so not really seing the point of the 5 tokens they are not that needed for you.

Originally posted by Dutchy4Ever View Post
                I never remember a game being fair between people who spend money and people who don't spend money.
                I have find a fair few actually.

Comment

what is the rose for? says something about a new quest but i see no quest. it is different then the other roses that we get. so any advice?

Comment

why my cracter is gone???

Comment

• can some one tell me how too use the rose...not the rose peddels

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRedDoc View Post
                        what is the rose for? says something about a new quest but i see no quest. it is different then the other roses that we get. so any advice?
                        Learn to read the entire post before asking the same question asked 100 times.

Comment

• So if we're getting 30 bounties per day... why does my bounties say 18/20 right now. That's not right.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28239503 View Post
                            So if we're getting 30 bounties per day... why does my bounties say 18/20 right now. That's not right.
                            Wrong date. Check again.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Wrong date. Check again.
                              lol myyyy baddddd =P

Comment

• patience truly is a virtue...
                                and the majority of people that play this game have none and r2 knows this
                                so sit back and enjoy the ride, stop worrying about your vip tokens and what the roses are for, it will all be clear in due time.

to the people whining about the vip tokens....they gave out so many passes a month ago, i cant believe people used them all up, why wouldnt you save them for a time when you had a good qty of tokens to use? no instead again you had no patience and you used them as fast as you got them and probably got very little benefit out of them to boot. so do what you should have done then, save your tokens for a time when they might give out a vip pass again. and did you ever think? that the reason they give those out, is not so non vip people can cash in their tokens....they give them out to let people try vip and hopefully purchase vip so that they can do more things for everyone

me me me me me me me me.....it gets really annoying...

Comment

Working...
                                X