Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Valentine's Gift

Duration: February 14th! (All times listed below are server times)

Description: Of course, one has to do something for their special someone on the big day itself! So for our players out there, we've got you three gifts to collect over the course of the day. But each gift can only be claimed at a certain time of the day! Because, what better way to tell your significant other that you love them than by saying, "Hold on one moment dear, I need to log into Wartune for one moment to get a Rose Petal." I know your day will be extra special once you've said that. Just be online at these times and you'll be able to claim the following rewards:
    • 10:00 - 11:00 – VIP Token x 5 and Rose x 1
    • 15:00 - 16:00 – Stamina Potion x 1 and Rose x 1
    • 21:00 - 22:00 – Level 4 Healing Rune x 2, Rose Petal x 1 and Rose x 1
    i do this on that day mine will literaly smash the PC on my head...talk about controling such special day hu?sry m8 but i ratter have my PC in on piece then in several all over my head

Comment

• sry late but only now i actualy read that small part

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        i do this on that day mine will literaly smash the PC on my head...talk about controling such special day hu?sry m8 but i ratter have my PC in on piece then in several all over my head
        I wouldn't smash your PC (I'm not that crazy) but you'd be getting a lot worse from me ruining special days like that over a game, and I can guarantee that 100%.

Signed, Mrs. Skillgannon

Comment

Working...
        X