Wartune Emergency Maintenance 01/29 @ 3:00 AM EST Servers S40 and S84 Only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance 01/29 @ 3:00 AM EST Servers S40 and S84 Only

We'll be having an emergency Maintenance for only Wartune servers S40, and S84 at 3:00 AM EST on January 29th, (Midnight PST, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8). We're taking the servers offline to address some critical bug issues, including a bug with the Arena. Maintenance is expected to take between 3 to 4 hours. We apologize for the interruption in the game, and hope to have the servers back up with improved game play as quickly as possible. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates to the Maintenance.

UPDATE: Okay, this went a lot more smoothly than expected. Servers S40 and S84 will be up within the next 5 minutes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Please also address and fix the issue with your recharge page, your payment system and cooperation between r2games, paypal and UltimatePay.

Comment

Please also address the bug on

1) Agorian shield for knights, it alllows everything to hit through.
      2) City Protection, whole guild can plunder a person call her X, each person plunder that person X 5 times. This is big bully!!!! Coz that person not online n has alot of money so whole guild plunders it coz of city protection bug. And the moderators close those threads on bug reporting and said it is known bug! and didnt forward to technicians.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

nah... most important is balens ilegal.... fiuh...

U all to focus on a new server... trust me, u don't fix balens ilegal issue, u game will die asap.

Keep cheater and Hacker or Keep u real consumer.

Comment

R2, i am a pay to play user. what is going on with u guys. I spend my 200 voucher s and this is what u do to me. pls pay me back my 200 voucher.
          And i want a full compensation on this stupid maintainence.

Comment

I demand u to give me a full explaination for this. Spend 100usd per month and this is what i get in return. Pls compensate me.

Comment

yeah and me...back my 200 vouchers and scrool of Patk and scrool of Hp and scrool of Defens !!!

Comment

yeah and me...back my 200 vouchers and scrool of Patk and scrool of Hp and scrool of Defens !!!S40

Comment

demand!! =bam! bam! bam!=
                  demand!! =bam! bam! bam!= (hittin table)

XP

Comment

give back my moneh!! i want retired!! xD

=bam! bam! bam!= (hittin Skagajorfur table)

Btw why u all used Voucher and POT when u know MT will come? want soloing the WB when all player sign out O.o

Comment

Pristine ore box would not be bad.. even the kings bounty for compensation

Comment

UPDATE: Okay, this went a lot more smoothly than expected. Servers S40 and S84 will be up within the next 5 minutes.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

compensation fur diz mergency maint...
                          1)10k guld
                          2)10k daru
                          3)5 roses
                          4)10 lvl 3 crystaloid
                          5)10 goat horns
                          6)2 bananas stolen frum himenya banana farms
                          7)3 day grow happy seed (give 10k random stuff)
                          8)roasted chiken (X5 spirience)
                          9)apple pies (X10 levy)
                          10)guld watch wit stopwatch (faster farm growth)
                          11)guld horsie shoes (faster horsie vruum vruum runnin)
                          12)guld book (blind yu fur 10secs but gain instant spirience)
                          13)nike shoes (below 40 can run faster in battleground)

Comment

Originally posted by Skagajorfur View Post
                            compensation fur diz mergency maint...
                            1)10k guld
                            2)10k daru
                            3)5 roses
                            4)10 lvl 3 crystaloid
                            5)10 goat horns
                            6)2 bananas stolen frum himenya banana farms
                            7)3 day grow happy seed (give 10k random stuff)
                            8)roasted chiken (X5 spirience)
                            9)apple pies (X10 levy)
                            10)guld watch wit stopwatch (faster farm growth)
                            11)guld horsie shoes (faster horsie vruum vruum runnin)
                            12)guld book (blind yu fur 10secs but gain instant spirience)
                            13)nike shoes (below 40 can run faster in battleground)
                            I like you
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR
                            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

you people that spend vouchers and balens when maintenance is coming are completely stupid a deserve to lose them. There is plenty of server wide messages before the server goes down. Learn to pay attention

Comment

Working...
                              X