No announcement yet.

[Activity] Gems, Gems, Gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, an event that puts the people who spend hundred to thousands of $ on this game even FARTHER ahead than everyone else. Just what we need, especially in the servers that have only been out for a few weeks to a month.

Comment

• i want to have a gems how i have????????????

Comment

• get balens, spend your balens on 256 lvl 2 gems + the recipe for a lvl +6 gem and you can create a lvl 6 gem

Comment

• Originally posted by iiXplode View Post
          Great, an event that puts the people who spend hundred to thousands of $ on this game even FARTHER ahead than everyone else. Just what we need, especially in the servers that have only been out for a few weeks to a month.
          idk what you are talking about. I got all my lvl 5s and 6 gems free from cata runs. With crypt keys and with out keys. Just need to be patient and you will get more than enough smaller gems to make lvl 5s and 6s.

Comment

• do your daily cata and pass the lvl 100

and do the free balen at the top

then when you have enough balens buy the gem transporter

LOL to all people who are whining

Comment

• how to get a level 6 gem

Comment

• As far as I know,
                Level 6 gems can be obtained by synthesizing or from mystery shop(very rare).
                Level 6 gem transposers can be bought in shop(not mystery) for 145 balen each.
                I don't know if there is any quest that give you the level 6 transposers like level 5 transposers since I'm still at lvl 45.

Oh but this event can only be obtained by synthesizing.
                Last edited by chinabig; 02-25-2013, 10:37 PM.
                Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

• [GM] I Want Move To Onther Server How..?! Fast Answer Please

Comment

• Originally posted by R23457641 View Post
                    [GM] I Want Move To Onther Server How..?! Fast Answer Please
                    You have to start over on the server you wish to go.

Comment

• when will you get a syntheisi for lvl 6 gems responce pls

Comment

• Originally posted by matoh_02 View Post
                        when will you get a syntheisi for lvl 6 gems responce pls
                        when u buy it with balens.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• wadohhhh gimana nihhhh {-_-"**...pengen dapet gem lv 7 nih

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Duration: 2/5 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Are you needing more gems? Not a problem, we'll give you gems just for synthesizing gems! Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power and during this activity, you'll be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 - 7 gems. The rewards are as follows:
                            • Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 2
                            • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 4

Additional Information: Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.

Comment

• in other words,buy the scrolls,that's what they want you to do,spend more money.For once I'd like to see a decent reward not just a bunch leftover's.To milk a cow you need to feed it,but r2 to cheap to feed them.Wasted too much money on game and only get leftovers as reward's,many cow's stopped giving milk,so start feeding us.Also do more server merging,all the world's I played are dead,thx to r2 making new server's.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicholino View Post
                                in other words,buy the scrolls,that's what they want you to do,spend more money.For once I'd like to see a decent reward not just a bunch leftover's.To milk a cow you need to feed it,but r2 to cheap to feed them.Wasted too much money on game and only get leftovers as reward's,many cow's stopped giving milk,so start feeding us.Also do more server merging,all the world's I played are dead,thx to r2 making new server's.
                                Server merging doesn't help. They eventually die again. Only way is if they merged most servers and stop making new ones for awhile. That's the only way the population will stabalize again and it actually be populated. The way they are doing it isn't doing anything but making some temp fixes.

Comment

Working...
                                X