Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Gems, Gems, Gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this should be a reward for achieving the lv6 lv7 gems in general..
    most the people i know are only just starting to acquire lv6 stones or working on getting enough lv5's together to craft, and they vary from lv50-70...
    why not leave this up as a achievement point..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I spent a total of like 60 dollars on my char. I have all lvl 5 and 5 lvl 6 gems. I got most my gems from cata and i get most my crypt keys from mystery chests and guild blessings. Not trying to show off or anything like that and I am definitely not the best player here but my whole point is you don't need to cheat or be an uber casher in order to do well in this game. You spend some money for vip and some socket rods for your first few sets and lvl 20 trinkets. After that you farm the hell out of mystery chests and cata and you eventually get the stuff you need "free". I already have most my socket rods from battle chests and guild blessings for my 60 set soon as well. It's not easy nothing is easy but with patience you will eventually be able to do well in this game with out spending a fortune.
      sorry oxycotton but ur a liar 6o bucks my touche...with lvl 5 n 6 gems u spent alot more i think u work for r2 or r a severe brown noser....u defend r2 every chance u get

Comment

• Originally posted by haverster View Post
        sorry oxycotton but ur a liar 6o bucks my touche...with lvl 5 n 6 gems u spent alot more i think u work for r2 or r a severe brown noser....u defend r2 every chance u get
        lmao I defend R2? You sure you talking about the right person here? I really dislike this company. I complained so many times on there forums about the limits on summoning and how this game is going full pay to win. Also you dont know me so don't call me a liar. I know how much I spent 60 bucks total for things. not including vip. SO maybe a 100 bucks total so far. All my gems i got from cata and took me about 2 weeks to make one lvl 6 gem. I got 90% of my rods and crypt keys from alter, battle ground chests, and mystery chests. I know what i spend in this game and it's far less than what most people spend to get to the top ranks. So please shut your mouth and don't talk smack to me if you know nothing about me.

Comment

• this game will lose many players in this rythm take a lock in map 30-40 i seen a lot of game but this to buy sintez scrol total bulshit for us nonchashers get free balens is just a joke the free is videos for 1 balens

Comment

• Do you have to be a certain level for this?

Comment

• no olean, there are no level restrictions

Comment

• hmmm still no action from Wartune after 3 weeks,
                are they alive or just taking out our money and having holiday??????
                Anybody there??????
                ```Janis```

Comment

• thanks for the info..

Comment

• I love how on the VIP wheel there are all these high level gems that you never land on.

It's messed up is what it is and it's rigged but they make it appear to be random on a wheel.

Real messed up...

Comment

• whayre u talking about vip wheel on here this is about gem event and yes vip wheel is riggd when u get shadow crystals of gold u get it as soon as u click you know wut u got befor it even lands on it its pree fkd up and to the ppl saying they didnt get their gem from syth lvl 6-7 gems is compelte ** cuss sicne event started i made 3 or 4 lvl 6 patk gems and got reward instantly after i made them everytime so kinda ridiculas how ppl lie just to try and get r2 to give them stuff they didnt earn its pathecic

Comment

• Why is this event not extended when you screwed up the last day of it with maintenance?

Comment

• i love free......................

Comment

• how can we synthesize a lvl 6 gem if the only available synthesize is only lvl 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by markopaps View Post
                              how can we synthesize a lvl 6 gem if the only available synthesize is only lvl 5?
                              u can buy the synthesis forn sroll in item shop
                              Server - 139
                              IGN - Hate
                              Guild - RiseofHope [GM] Hate
                              Level - 48 Archer
                              Rankings - #1 All

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X