Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hadeh siip la

Comment

just synth a new lvl 6 pdef gem and got reward immediatly but for first one I did still nothing but that was on first day of the event
      Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
      GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
      Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

i just need 1 lvl 5 gems to lvl up to lvl 6 gems
        [CENTER]
        Nick : FairySoul
        Server: s59
        lvl : 64
        Guild : FateZero

Comment

Name: Sinner
          Server: 2

No rewards for lv. 6 gems synth'd during event. Should be 2.

Comment

yawn,lol got 2 lev 3 gem

Comment

bug seems to be fixed for me, just synth a lvl 6 matk gem and got my reward
              Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
              GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

If you are having problems just sent a ticket and it will be resolved. Stop complaining so much here, it won't make any sense.
                I made a level 6 patk gem and got it in the next sec, so just patience.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  If you are having problems just sent a ticket and it will be resolved. Stop complaining so much here, it won't make any sense.
                  I made a level 6 patk gem and got it in the next sec, so just patience.
                  I sent ticket, what I got is that known "auto" replay ! :
                  Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. We are sorry for the problem this may be causing you. The Devs are currently looking into this matter and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.
                  We appreciate your patience and understanding.
                  R2 Support the worst support i see ever -_-
                  I hope there is feedback system to let them rise up experience, not like no one care !
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I don't know / can't understand why I receive them instantly while others sending tickets and having problems with them, probably might be a late reward / delay on it, and dev's are working on it. All that is needed its " patience " and you will get them before / after / until event ends, probably sooner than you think. Just like stormaggedon said,
                    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.
                    So you just need to wait
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

piggy event su.cks

Comment

So quick question (I know the answer but I'll ask anyway) how many of you that have gotten the reward have actually gotten the higher lvl gems? I did mine today and got (big surprise!) 2 lvl 3 gems. Has anybody gotten a higher lvl than that? I don't mind them giving out the reward but if they aren't going to give out the lvl 4-5 gems...at least be honest with us.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Honestly, for trigger events such as these, lesson learned: Wait a couple days for the issues to be ironed out and *THEN* cash in.

Comment

we complaint as we had problems, so if you dont have any problem, dont bother to read. what a pain comment.
                            ```Janis```

Comment

we complaint as we had problems, so if you dont have any problem, dont bother to read po1NNT. what a pain comment. we post it here so Dev knows who have a problem. they would not know if we dont complain. so stop being irritating if u received your reward. i received all except for the first reward.
                              ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                                we complaint as we had problems, so if you dont have any problem, dont bother to read po1NNT. what a pain comment. we post it here so Dev knows who have a problem. they would not know if we dont complain. so stop being irritating if u received your reward. i received all except for the first reward.
                                To whom are you talking?

Comment

Working...
                                X