[Activity] Gems, Gems, Gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    If you are having problems just sent a ticket and it will be resolved. Stop complaining so much here, it won't make any sense.
    I made a level 6 patk gem and got it in the next sec, so just patience.
    i m referring to this guy po1NNNT
    ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      If you are having problems just sent a ticket and it will be resolved. Stop complaining so much here, it won't make any sense.
      I made a level 6 patk gem and got it in the next sec, so just patience.
      Hello
      Thank you for your recent inquiry. We certainly appreciate your patience while your concern is being investigated. Please rest assured this is of utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ The R2Games Team
      This is the response you get from any R2 ticket as of late. If you don't respond they automatically close the ticket on you. No resolution, just a black hole for complaints. Not sure what happened to these guys...when I started in October I was impressed with their very quick and professional response to tickets. Now it's just sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
        This is the response you get from any R2 ticket as of late. If you don't respond they automatically close the ticket on you. No resolution, just a black hole for complaints. Not sure what happened to these guys...when I started in October I was impressed with their very quick and professional response to tickets. Now it's just sad...
        Yeah Agree with you Muxa, they was a lot better last year, but now, useless , careless , helpless and irresponsible support.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          Yeah Agree with you Muxa, they was a lot better last year, but now, useless , careless , helpless and irresponsible support.
          are you guys blind or stupid take a look at the first post numbskulls

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Duration: 2/5 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Are you needing more gems? Not a problem, we'll give you gems just for synthesizing gems! Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power and during this activity, you'll be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 - 7 gems. The rewards are as follows:
          • Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 2
          • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 4

Additional Information: Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.

and just for clarification ill mark it in red for you to see

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Duration: 2/5 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Are you needing more gems? Not a problem, we'll give you gems just for synthesizing gems! Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power and during this activity, you'll be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 - 7 gems. The rewards are as follows:
          • Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 2
          • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 4

Additional Information: Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.
          next time read before shooting of your mouth's

Comment

animefreak1991, I read it and it tells me they fixed the problem but have no resolution for those who were affected by this bug. I have opened numerous tickets in the past about other issues and still receive the same form response and they never resolve.

Here's the latest one I received today because I responded to the other form response (look familiar?):
            Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. We are aware of the current issue and our technicians are working diligently to correct the issue. We sincerely apologize for the problem this may be causing you. We appreciate your patience and understanding while this is resolved.

Thank you.
            ~The R2Games Team
            They will use this response to close a case if you don't respond to them withing 5 or so days. It's classic misdirection.

You should learn to understand the situation we all are dealing with before shooting off your mouth. Think before you say something stupid next time.

Comment

animefreak1991, I read it and it tells me they fixed the problem but have no resolution for those who were affected by this bug. I have opened numerous tickets in the past about other issues and still receive the same form response and they never resolve.

Here's the latest one I received today because I responded to the other form response (look familiar?):

They will use this response to close a case if you don't respond to them withing 5 or so days. It's classic misdirection.

You should learn to understand the situation we all are dealing with before shooting off your mouth. Think before you say something stupid next time.
              +1

animefreak1991, if u cant understand that, what we see from this message is the bug was and now fixed ! and that's right, i made second level 6 gem and got reward after 1 second, but what about my first one , can u tell me where is the info that said who lost his reward will get there reward and how?
              You just made yourself stupid enough now lol
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Tell me one thing do you work in the game industry if no then be quiet ok not every thing can be solved in a specific amount of time hell there are bugs in games that cant be fixed cause it could cause the whole game to screw up would you want that? No i don't think so seeing as how maybe a char could be deleted or maybe your char would be naked next time you log on, sometimes not everything can be fixed just cause people want it fixed doesn't mean its possible please. I know a lot in the gaming industry since I'm a big gamer myself try coding a game and keep it running if your able to do that then maybe you can talk down to me saying you know but until you have that experience please don't tell me how things work since i already know this.

Just wait and be patient sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't but they that's part of life get use to it.

btw they have not resolved the issue yet so thats is where your wrong Victor and Muxa_Mage
                Last edited by animefreak1991; 02-13-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Not sure why you think it's not resolved. Make lvl 6 gem today and get reward immediately.
                  Don't talk about the gaming industry like it's the medical field. It's not rocket science.
                  Also, you must have missed the part where I pointed out that R2 USED TO have great support response.

Comment

i had no troubles with this event... each time i had fixed lv6 i had got my reward via mail like original post says...
                    Name: Scarlett2
                    Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
                    Class: Mage
                    Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

• ID: safarita
                      Server 33
                      Hi GM
                      could you please check. i synthesis gem level 6 for my first synthesis and i did not get any reward, but after that i received it. please fix it n reward me.
                      Thank u

Comment

• The issue was at the very beginning of the event. Moral of the story - don't be early adopters.

Comment

• So what you saying Knowing is if I do the event at the times R2 established then im doing it wrong and need to wait if the event is ** up and then start doing it?..that's silly.. ppl should get a recompensation pack or something for doing the event on time adnd get nothing..
                          Karac
                          Archer
                          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                          CAIN Guild
                          1.4M BR

Comment

• Originally posted by karac View Post
                            So what you saying Knowing is if I do the event at the times R2 established then im doing it wrong and need to wait if the event is ** up and then start doing it?..that's silly.. ppl should get a recompensation pack or something for doing the event on time adnd get nothing..
                            True. Think about it though... early adopters are gamblers even in real life. Not bashing anyone though.

Comment

• I don't see (at all) the link between gamblers and doing the event at the times established by R2. I would (maybe) see it if ppl rush in and try doing it before it started and then complain about it, but doing it at the right time (which is a time set up by R2) and then get called gamblers and rushers sees to me a way to excuse R2 from a mistake they done, which hasnt been compensated I think. It's easy, events shouldnt have bugs, and if they do (games have bugs) then compensate or just let them have their award, no harm done..but don't make excuses like "doing it too early"
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

Comment

• Originally posted by karac View Post
                                I don't see (at all) the link between gamblers and doing the event at the times established by R2. I would (maybe) see it if ppl rush in and try doing it before it started and then complain about it, but doing it at the right time (which is a time set up by R2) and then get called gamblers and rushers sees to me a way to excuse R2 from a mistake they done, which hasnt been compensated I think. It's easy, events shouldnt have bugs, and if they do (games have bugs) then compensate or just let them have their award, no harm done..but don't make excuses like "doing it too early"
                                Sure there's a correlation. If you were burned during this event, had to file tickets, keep on R2's backs about this and finally received (after a couple weeks) compensation - would you do the next event with a timeframe right away? I sure as hell think you wouldn't without a little research.

I am not saying they didn't make a mistake as it's crystal clear they have - but it also doesn't mean this negates comparisons that obviously apply.

Comment

Working...
                                X