X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB dies very fast i dont get to finnish my quest

Comment

Originally posted by MsSillly View Post
      He was once in the guild Im in and said some really BAD things to me and our GM! He was running a dungeon with me and my Hubby once and in the middle of the quest he told he he loved me, right in front of my husband! He also has said that there are several people on that account and even told me that one time he sold that account for $1000! I have reported him ndn so has my husband and nothing seems to get done. He also owns a few other accounts on the same server and always pretends to be different people. So you never know who your talking to weither it's one person or another . I wish there was a way for the developers to track down all the accounts that come from the same ip address and ban then all!

MsSilly do u have a prove of that that i said u i loved you -_- i already have a girlfriend who i love and why would i love a girl who is 42 or 45 YEARS OLD

Comment

All I want is my level 4 "Enhanced Determination" orange Astro back since it vanished when I upgraded it. How many tickets do I have to file and how many screenshots do I have to send out as reply before something gets done!?
        Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

I'm not having much trouble getting carts in BG and I get killed a lot (and Carts is about all I do anymore in BG).... but I also always start late. Maybe the 'die hards' and 'poachers'/'bullies' hit the ones early. Try starting after the gates open since management really not too interested in improving their game much and more interested in starting new servers and merges. Hope that helps some. =)

Comment

Somebody some know if man go crypt before server down can man go it again after this open, i know farm become reset but i dont know if stamina and other stuff become resetet to, i think we should be reward for have lose 3-4 hour play time :/
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

UPDATE: Sorry for the late notice, but the maintenance was pushed back an hour and will be starting at 2:00 AM EST.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Then we will miss the WB on S106.

Comment

please make this MT fast GM )

Comment

If you missing WB should not be so good you lose maby 500k gold and daru :P with a hige boost :P self i play at S100
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

REgarding: lvl40 GB AKA the crushing at the gate...
                      I kinda agree with you- it is causing many to not want to go- but what would you suggest?

Comment

jancoooook

Comment

Originally posted by R24992521 View Post
                          can we do something about this guy and others like him[ATTACH=CONFIG]33029[/ATTACH] this guy on S10,S6,S17,S12 I DONT KNOW ONE OF THEM
                          dude kinda remove the picture because its disturbing titi refers to a *****.

Comment

With all the recent mergers we now need a lot more hp on the WB. this event is a huge part of the game and now you get maybe 7 rounds in. Wartune maintenance missed the boat on this one. Lots people complaining.

Comment

hi all send matk 50 server end 88 server

Comment

hi all guys...this is more enjoyment that i ever wanted the merges a many server ^^ .. this time i show the GB fight is better and hav fun guys...

G O O D L U C K T O A L L O F Y O U !!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X