Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 01/31 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do something about the loss of characters every 3 weeks!!! Now if i want to play I have to start all over??? Support your about worthless!!!

Comment

im on facebook playing this game and cant get in keeps giving me error code 500 Internal Server Error. What happen's is i click wartune it takes me to wartune where normally u can see the sever list and says loading then automaticly goes to this error.

Comment

I'm also a paying VIP member who hasnt been able to log in all day, im not asking you to hunt down this thread but ive seen no post about it anywhere else, i play on server 34 thru facebook, keep getting server 500 error?? since 1am last night, i only ask because a previous post noted that it was done and servers were back up. help pls

Comment

I am in the same position. If I try to Log on through Facebook, I get SERVER 500 message.
          After spending money on this game, I will be pretty upset if we don't get some sort of response from the Developers.

Comment

same considering i had 3000 balens when servers went down

Comment

"500 Internal Server Error" this message keeps poping up when i try to open the game with facebook... any sugestions? please?

Comment

u have to go to same server dude

Comment

thanks for the superb customer service and the direction to where I can find the answer. It would have been easier to just answer whats going on or to make a forum wide thread as to what is going on. But hey thanks for not answering,.

Comment

is the maintenance still going on?

Comment

is anyone going to look at the problem with the facebook login? 500 Internal Server Error still going on and i dont know how to enter the game anyother way. would realy aprechate if someone would answer me, thanks.

Comment

i play s30 threw facebook same error message i cant get in

Comment

I'm experiencing following error:
                          500 Internal Server Error

Resin/4.0.15

Comment

Working...
                          X