• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump bump bump

Comment

you get more gold from alchemy than the reward gives lmao pointless

Comment

wat a crappy event.... should have a more interesting one for casher and non casher alike

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
          Hah! seems like R2 doesn't love their non-cash players
          Show some love R2; show you care ^^
          hmm as i see it Alchemy is for casher + event 200k gold + 100k exp its like saying buy this exp 100k + i will give u 200k gold for freeee! which ofc for non-cash
          they will just turn their head around saying "oh well its not for us again lets try and get the piggy mount YAY!!" whoops~ no piggy for non-cash cuz u will still be
          missing 16 rose petals mb 19 not sure but the point is ur still short for non-cash so...

i think the Cat was right after all
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
            what about an event that all can enjoy cashers and non cashers?
            im chrissy and i agree ! lets not get too greedy r2 !!

Comment

bad idea.... u get better from WB for free...

Comment

why has the pristine ore / kings bounty quest ended?! isnt it suppose to end on 8/2/13?!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderlun View Post
                  why has the pristine ore / kings bounty quest ended?! isnt it suppose to end on 8/2/13?!
                  WHY! I was ONE refined ore shy of the King's Bounty, which says it ends Feb 8.... why is the quest gone and there is no way to earn these as of Feb 5??????!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KendyGirl View Post
                    WHY! I was ONE refined ore shy of the King's Bounty, which says it ends Feb 8.... why is the quest gone and there is no way to earn these as of Feb 5??????!!!
                    The EXCHANGE ends on the 8th. The ore quests were always clearly posted as ending before that.

Comment

very lame... only for balen users.... were the feel of the game?????

Comment

this is a rubbish event poxy little rewards that you pay money for and without using balens your not going too get the pig or mount like all the events all the events are just for people to pay more

Comment

gold gold gold

S40 The Badlands
                          Namira - The Cute Devil
                          Last edited by warrenius; 02-06-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

this event is actualy for show only thay want only cashers to get this but even most of them wont be able to buy balens XD all money goes to valentine presents so like i said it just for show what a waist of event again

Comment

Working...
                            X