[Preview] Wartune's Guild System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Preview] Wartune's Guild System

Never go in alone! Wartune features a detailed Guild System with many interesting features such as Guild Skills, Guild Quarry, Guild Events, Guild Rankings, and much more!

The most interesting part of Wartune's guild system has to be the Guild Territory!

The guild territory is it's own little city featuring a shop, vault, alter, and skill tower.

What do all these things do? Well, we can't tell you everything just yet! Stay tuned and follow Wartune on Facebook to keep up with all the latest Wartune news!
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

I like how you all keep using screenshots from the other english versions game of wartune. I am in VIRTUS in that version of english wartune.

Any reason why you just dont take your own screenshots instead of using the other servers?

Comment

We still don't have server. there is only the original version ofthis game , wich they cant go in Now.She can take any picture she wants as many as she wants

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

Just go to ************ that is where they are ganking their screenshots from. It is the "other" english based server of this game.

Comment

Actually these are from our version which is still in Alpha testing. There isn't "another" English version of this game. ************ is our partner site helping us with Alpha testing.
          ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
          Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
          After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
          An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
          Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Uhh xD Kool then , it's gonna be more exciting ! wait , but when is the server gonna release Amanda ?

Comment

If the other server is a 3rd party alpha server for you you may want them to post that somewhere. They have their own website, facebook, twitter, etc. for the game and not one word anywhere mentions r2games or them being a 3rd party alpha testing group.

But if what you say is true it makes sense how there are so many overpowered players in capped gear. astrals. guild rank buffs that totally unballances the game for everyone else there.

Comment

What time its for map??? D: actually not same
                IGN: (S30)Akary
                Class:Priest
                Level and Plane: Scion 90+ (lazy)
                Pet: Super Demon, Super Angel & Golden teddy bear
                SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH D:!
                Spouse: NONE! XD
                ☣â€*☣

TREATYOURBEATS

Comment

Sorry but why you people get to play but I cant.....only 1% and does not move anymore......

Comment

Because she is a Game master . Like me , i am aMage of Multitudes.She's the only one( i think ) creating This game . Thats why And the server isn't up yet .

Comment

The non alpha server isnt up no, but the alpha server has been up and playable for 3+ weeks now for anyone and everyone.

Comment

Is it available for those who live in Middle east?? cause I cant play only 1%.....

Comment

if i leave a guild does my current guild skills follow me or are they gonna be deleted like forever??

Comment

a cant open a guild

Comment

Originally posted by axlrub View Post
                              a cant open a guild
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-interface
                              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                              (How To Submit a Ticket)
                              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Working...
                              X