Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Wartune Maintenance for 02/07 and 02/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    The mods and supermod here said to not bring over CHN. Kong, AA, NG, WT and R2 are fair game.

    Are you kidding about no complaints about the normal wings? Do you know how to search a forum? How about: here or here or here or here or here or here. This doesn't even take into consideration the number of posts that were made off the cuff using wings as a complaint but are buried within entire threads devoted to something different.

    It's telling that you try and prematurely end the debate with closing-style wordage. Is that what you also do on the job when you don't feel like working?
    For one, I'm not seeing any complaints that are really relevant to your whole whatever. Second, once again, you're proving that there is no difference between your claims of R2 being able to adjust anything having to do with Wings and their ability to do so with Guild Battles, I don't need to end debates with closing-style wording, once again I'm going to explain this to you simply, you do it for me. And your first link is, to steal an earlier quote, laughable at best. Someone complained that Wings were too 'casher exclusive' when they were $20, guess what? They still are. And no Stats were changed at any point either from what was listed. So explain what, if anything, R2 changed there for any reason. I want to facepalm now, I'll put it bluntly and straight-forward enough, you have made a full laughing stock of yourself all on your own. You argue things one second that the next you renig, perhaps without realizing it. You tried your best to offer some form of proof, I will concede to commend you for that, but when I actually reviewed your proof I found it to be so counter-productive to your argument I for a moment could have sworn my eyebrow was in fact touching the ceiling. Why you choose to debunk yourself and throw your credibility in the gutter is something I will not understand, nor will I choose to even attempt to. Face it, you're done, I was actually attempting to get you to stop before you did any more damage to yourself than you have already, but like R2Games you chose to ignore me and now you can only make things worse for yourself. My hands are washed of you, you have given everyone more than enough to show you have nothing more than a glorified opinion on everything, with your foot in your mouth and a hammer in your hand driving it in deeper by the post.

    And again, your insults, or attempts at insults, not bad but they like your "facts" could use a lot of work. If I were you though, I'd read over every post you've made so far in this topic alone to make sure when you post your next reply you don't accidentally debunk yourself again. Game over, please deposit two quarters into this recycling bin to try again.

    Also, your 5th link does mention a specific price, but as it's mentioned from the Chinese game and as Mods have said all mention of that are invalid, well, I don't think I need to really say any more as it says everything right there for me.
    Last edited by FarFallen; 02-09-2013, 12:20 AM.
    "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

    User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
    Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
    Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
    Plane: Scion / N/A
    Level: 75 / 61
    Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
    Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by FarFallen View Post
      For one, I'm not seeing any complaints that are really relevant to your whole whatever. Second, once again, you're proving that there is no difference between your claims of R2 being able to adjust anything having to do with Wings and their ability to do so with Guild Battles, I don't need to end debates with closing-style wording, once again I'm going to explain this to you simply, you do it for me. And your first link is, to steal an earlier quote, laughable at best. Someone complained that Wings were too 'casher exclusive' when they were $20, guess what? They still are. And no Stats were changed at any point either from what was listed. So explain what, if anything, R2 changed there for any reason. I want to facepalm now, I'll put it bluntly and straight-forward enough, you have made a full laughing stock of yourself all on your own. You argue things one second that the next you renig, perhaps without realizing it. You tried your best to offer some form of proof, I will concede to commend you for that, but when I actually reviewed your proof I found it to be so counter-productive to your argument I for a moment could have sworn my eyebrow was in fact touching the ceiling. Why you choose to debunk yourself and throw your credibility in the gutter is something I will not understand, nor will I choose to even attempt to. Face it, you're done, I was actually attempting to get you to stop before you did any more damage to yourself than you have already, but like R2Games you chose to ignore me and now you can only make things worse for yourself. My hands are washed of you, you have given everyone more than enough to show you have nothing more than a glorified opinion on everything, with your foot in your mouth and a hammer in your hand driving it in deeper by the post.

      And again, your insults, or attempts at insults, not bad but they like your "facts" could use a lot of work. If I were you though, I'd read over every post you've made so far in this topic alone to make sure when you post your next reply you don't accidentally debunk yourself again. Game over, please deposit two quarters into this recycling bin to try again.

      Also, your 5th link does mention a specific price, but as it's mentioned from the Chinese game and as Mods have said all mention of that are invalid, well, I don't think I need to really say any more as it says everything right there for me.
      Keep dancing. You said NOONE complained about wings. I provided you with links after 45 seconds of searching. Need more? I can gladly provide. I never stated I had links to "my whatever". You assumed I was talking about "golden/60k BR" wings. I stated "initial wings". L2R.

      "I don't need to end debates with closing-style wording?" How about in your same post, "Game over, please deposit two quarters into this recycling bin and try again"? Hard habit to break, eh?

      Look. I'm going to make you a wager. I'll sit here and patiently wait for 1.50. I'll wait and see the changes. Then we'll talk again - when nothing is modified from the listings.

      Still, I hope R2 does take notice and does what it can to forward the players' complaints to 7ROAD. I hope the 16 team format is kept. I just can't see it happening.

      I'll continue to use my hammer. Thanks for that, flunky. =)

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Keep dancing. You said NOONE complained about wings. I provided you with links after 45 seconds of searching. Need more? I can gladly provide. I never stated I had links to "my whatever". You assumed I was talking about "golden/60k BR" wings. I stated "initial wings". L2R.

        "I don't need to end debates with closing-style wording?" How about in your same post, "Game over, please deposit two quarters into this recycling bin and try again"? Hard habit to break, eh?

        Look. I'm going to make you a wager. I'll sit here and patiently wait for 1.50. I'll wait and see the changes. Then we'll talk again - when nothing is modified from the listings.

        Still, I hope R2 does take notice and does what it can to forward the players' complaints to 7ROAD. I hope the 16 team format is kept. I just can't see it happening.

        I'll continue to use my hammer. Thanks for that, flunky. =)
        Predictable response, predictable foolishness to the end, but what more can be expected? This was such a one-sided argument in my favor anyway as once again you debunked yourself, I'll let you figure out where and how, I've got better things to do right now. A flunky beat you, and you hurt yourself more by presuming to assume what I was talking about as well. You're just done kid, I'm sorry but you still haven't proven your case that R2 can't do anything, you killed that claim long ago in fact, so pardon me as I yawn. As for 1.5, I expect that talk to be long, and quite hilarious. If as you yourself stated, R2 modifies certain gameplay aspects due to player complaints (also you gave me a list of **** considering I asked for proof people complained specifically about the price and stats which R2 did NOT change at all, initial release or otherwise, nice try), then you can no longer deny the original argument that R2 has every capacity to change this one simple thing for 1.5 and either R2 will change things as so many have been legitimately requesting supported by facts, the complete opposite of anything having to do with the release of the Wings, or those same players will leave the game as many are beginning to weigh heavily as an only option. Thus the game dies as a result of inability to keep up in a commercial venue without a steady stream of players and cash influx, and oh look, Zephyric did in fact give them too much time with his prediction. The lack of insight on your part and foresight on R2's is equally staggering, but at this point sadly expected. Also, word of advice, insiders don't make a habit of speaking in a way that destroys their credibility and those of companies they try and speak out for, if I were R2 I'd be quick to silence you and resume the ignore-all to at least save some image. And when you get right down to it, those weren't even complaints about the Wings, but I'll leave you to figure out the difference between complaints against the Guild Battle update and what was said about the Wings, it's glaringly obvious.

        No, I'll just come out and tell you since it might take you too long to figure it out. Complaints about Guild Battles are legitimate because they are a mechanic R2 can fix, otherwise the game would stand to suffer a real, crippling blow because it breaks everything for the largest percentage of the game's population. What was said about the Wings were a lot of "Oh, this is something that's only for Cashers and they're too OP!", both of which were vastly wrong assertions and were thrown aside rightly because they did nothing to break the game for anyone. See the difference yet? One breaks the game, one is just ****. Both however as you said are under R2's control to modify as they please. From now on, don't post unless you plan to be completely serious, I've grown so bored of dealing with your lack of realism that at this point I'd rather argue quantum physics with a lawn gnome.
        "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

        User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
        Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
        Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
        Plane: Scion / N/A
        Level: 75 / 61
        Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
        Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

        Comment


        • #64
          ... and yet you said you "washed your hands of me". You know you love me.

          Comment


          • #65
            knowingeyes you dont have inside knowledge of this version all you are is a forum mod on kong nothing more nothing less now stop bigging yourself up theres forum mods for every1 of the companys and they dont act like there in with the ceo's of the companys all you are is a gamer that got a forum mod job also being a forum mod yods think you wouldnt act like you got your head stuck up your *** maybe a bit respect and courtesy or are you to big headed cause your in with the company lol

            Comment


            • #66
              there shouldnt be any complaints about wings i got my set in about 5 days of doing the get free balen program with no credit card at all so i did the free versions of get free balens there is no excuse for anyone playing r2 version to not have a set of wings
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                there shouldnt be any complaints about wings i got my set in about 5 days of doing the get free balen program with no credit card at all so i did the free versions of get free balens there is no excuse for anyone playing r2 version to not have a set of wings
                Not all platforms have free Balens.

                Comment


                • #68
                  funny how a thread about maintenance can turn into something completly unconnected to the original post
                  Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

                  Saeraer
                  GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                  Server 3 Worg Lair

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    well im sure everyone will have the free balens soon we just got it on ************ and they are behind on everything i dont even think people work there the staff is so lazy and bad
                    Last edited by lance137; 02-10-2013, 06:11 PM.
                    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      The following is taken directly from the r2game site
                      ----------
                      Reality Squared Games (Hong Kong R2 GAME CO., LIMITED) is an international online game publisher specializing in micro-transaction-based, free-to-play browser games. Our primary responsibility as a publisher is to locate outstanding development teams and games that appeal to a wide audience. We enjoy working with teams who are able to think outside of the box and discover new and unique game ideas that are creative, profitable, and most importantly, fun for our players.

                      As a publisher, it is our job to manage all marketing and PR for games, locate distribution channels, and carry out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management, promotion/event design and implementation, and, most importantly, ensuring profitability for everyone involved. Ideally, cooperating development teams should primarily focus on creating and maintaining an amazing product, leaving the rest to us.

                      ----------


                      R2games is a publisher, they can only control events example piggy event.
                      In no way shape or form can they change the development of the game. patch 1.5 will come out how the development company makes it as is. All r2games can do is change it to our native language this is called localization.
                      Last edited by Bobbodiddy; 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
                        The following is taken directly from the r2game site
                        ----------
                        Reality Squared Games (Hong Kong R2 GAME CO., LIMITED) is an international online game publisher specializing in micro-transaction-based, free-to-play browser games. Our primary responsibility as a publisher is to locate outstanding development teams and games that appeal to a wide audience. We enjoy working with teams who are able to think outside of the box and discover new and unique game ideas that are creative, profitable, and most importantly, fun for our players.

                        As a publisher, it is our job to manage all marketing and PR for games, locate distribution channels, and carry out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management, promotion/event design and implementation, and, most importantly, ensuring profitability for everyone involved. Ideally, cooperating development teams should primarily focus on creating and maintaining an amazing product, leaving the rest to us.

                        ----------


                        R2games is a publisher, they can only control events example piggy event.
                        In no way shape or form can they change the development of the game. patch 1.5 will come out how the development company makes it as is. All r2games can do is change it to our native language this is called localization.
                        Thank you. The one caveat to the above is they can remove or add aspects to the game if it corresponds to transactions.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by tolten View Post
                          Hey you guys should let world chat be free !
                          Its highway robbery lol
                          I agree, free world chat!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X