Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Wartune Maintenance for 02/07 and 02/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Wartune Maintenance for 02/07 and 02/14

Wartune's normal weekly Maintenance will be taking two weeks off as the Devs start gearing up for 1.5. Once again we will be breaking up the Update into three parts. Part one will contain everything we've teased about so far in the Friday Herald posts. While I am unable to say for certain the date part one of 1.5 will be implemented, right now our target is late February. Once we have a more firm date, we'll be letting you all know if its late February, or late-late February. Until then, enjoy your extra hours of playtime, and keep an eye out for more activities and promotions as we get closer to Valentine's Day!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Nice.

Comment

Hey you guys should let world chat be free !
      Its highway robbery lol

Comment

thats good

Comment

Free chat... get your block button ready : )
          Last edited by Kosh3; 02-05-2013, 03:21 PM. Reason: remove emoticon

Comment

Originally posted by tolten View Post
            Hey you guys should let world chat be free !
            Its highway robbery lol
            lmao tolten, what you do sell all your horns or something?
            S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Vixeness aka Vixi
            Mage and Lap Kitteh
            Guild: Havoc

Comment

? ^^

hey guys!

is it logic that i can't play in s35 ?
              the game stop charging at [setting] "loading 7/16 " with 1 % who never change...

can you help me?

sorry for my bad english im french ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R28595813 View Post
                hey guys!

is it logic that i can't play in s35 ?
                the game stop charging at [setting] "loading 7/16 " with 1 % who never change...

can you help me?

sorry for my bad english im french ^^
                Mon vieux, t'es pas dans le bon forum thread. Essaie dans General Support
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

The Chinese get free bullhorns! Instead of getting them in rewards you get daru lol
                  The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

No thanks. Don't need any more spam polluting the world chat.

Comment

no maintanance = cheat on.. gzzz... can u all learn from last experience?

Comment

time for noob question:

y are the patches being released in parts? It may just be me but i find it strange that a game patch has to be released over a number of parts that take 1-3 months to be implemented.

Comment

because its the way the patch is created, it makes it a lot easier to service and update as segments, it means less server down time for players..and allows the staff to deal with any issues, bugs or problems, before the next section is put in place....
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

they always announce no maintenance and do maintenance hahahaha
                            some one in R2Games 100% stupid and never learn or he is super smart to confuse us on purpose and ruin the game play
                            any way lets wait and see it happen 3 times before the stupid announce say no maintenance and they do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                              because its the way the patch is created, it makes it a lot easier to service and update as segments, it means less server down time for players..and allows the staff to deal with any issues, bugs or problems, before the next section is put in place....
                              Then I hope they don't ruin the contents distribution like they did last time. I mean the first 2 parts of the last part were good to a degree, but that last part of the patch truly sucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X