Compensation for Server 28 - Heroic Stadium - for Downtime on January 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for Server 28 - Heroic Stadium - for Downtime on January 26th

We have a compensation pack for players on server S28, Heroic Stadium, due to the downtime experienced on January 26th. Players can collect the pack by going to the events window and clicking on the collect button. Players will then receive an in-game mail containing Lvl 2 EXP Scroll x 2, 100k Daru, and 200k Gold as pictured below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	downtime.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1734323
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

What about the Rose petal we were unable to collect due to the downtime on the Hero's call Quest??

Or the fact that I could not complete the Plunder hostile cities quest, which would have given me the last Unrefined ore chest I needed to claim a Kings bounty chest??

Now the compensation is all well and good, but compared to what I have lost..........it is actually a rather pathetic gesture!!

And yes I have filed a ticket and I can't wait to receive the generic response that shows that customer service don't even read individual tickets anymore!!!
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 02-06-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      We have a compensation pack for players on server S28, Heroic Stadium, due to the downtime experienced on February 26th.
      It's interesting that we go back in time and give a compensation before the downtime happened.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R24145659 View Post
        It's interesting that we go back in time and give a compensation before the downtime happened.
        Going forward in time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Compared to the experience lost, money i usually recollect, and unmade quest that i didn't realize, this is hardly a decent compensation.......
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

what about s104?

Comment

Can we also have the petal we all lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                What about the Rose petal we were unable to collect due to the downtime on the Hero's call Quest??
                Originally posted by Hon3y View Post
                Can we also have the petal we all lost?
                If this is for downtime on January 26th, then there was no rose petal event in which you could have missed out on.
                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Screw this COMPENSATIONS AND GIVE US OUR IT PAYS TO CONSUME REWARD AND FAKIN BIG COMPENSATION!!

Comment

cry cry cry seriously people.. a if you didnt get a kings bounty its HARDLY r2s fault they gave you plenty of time to get one for free... if you didnt get one then its your own damn fault.. and you people complaining about the petals... REALLY!?!?! their are plenty of petals to still get and plenty of time to do it. One day isnt gonna hurt you there.

Comment

also lost experiance??? really??? EVERYBODY on your server "lost" exp, daru, and gold...thats hardly worth complaining about seeing as the whole server is in the same boat not like it put you at a disadvantage or anything..if you guys really want to complain about something how about complaing about the fact that hero mode on singles hasnt been released.. we still dont have the last 3 spaces of our farm.. legendary equips require WAY to many stones.. or the fact that the lvl 30 40 and 50 sets are worthless because the set bonus sucks, we still ahve a building in our town that does NOTHING..90% of the server population sucks balls *at least thier working on that one*, the mystery shop is a joke, the amount of vouchers needed to lvl farm is insanely unreasonable, customer service sucks balls. Ok end of rant..Even though ive listed off a number of things faulty with this game its still fun althought they really need to make the game more reasonable for free players or they will prob lose alot of thier player base making this game extremly boring.

Comment

lh knpa ku gk bsh..

Comment

Originally posted by R2200554 View Post
                          cry cry cry seriously people.. a if you didnt get a kings bounty its HARDLY r2s fault they gave you plenty of time to get one for free... if you didnt get one then its your own damn fault.. and you people complaining about the petals... REALLY!?!?! their are plenty of petals to still get and plenty of time to do it. One day isnt gonna hurt you there.
                          It was actually R2's fault that I could not complete the LAST quest I needed to complete the items I needed for the kings bounty. It was their server that was down, not my computer!!!!

And as for petals, look around the forums and tell me that I will have time to collect all the petals needed. As far as I am aware there are not enough events to gain 85 petals as it is, without losing some for a problem with R2's server which prohibits the completion of active quests!!

So look at the fact's and don't just TROLL about in the forums spouting your ****

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                            If this is for downtime on January 26th, then there was no rose petal event in which you could have missed out on.
                            Hmmmm.... Server was down between the hours of 11.00 and 22.00 approx.

3v3 arena times are 12.00-14.00 and 18.00-20.00.
                            Hero's Call quest needs 10 battles in 3v3 arena to gain the rose petal!!

You do the maths now and tell me there was no event I missed out on!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2200554 View Post
                              also lost experiance??? really??? EVERYBODY on your server "lost" exp, daru, and gold...thats hardly worth complaining about seeing as the whole server is in the same boat not like it put you at a disadvantage or anything..
                              You are nearly correct !!!!

As you should be aware, there are people from different timezones playing on all servers. As the server was down nearly 11hrs, that could mean that a person from 1 time zone has 0 hours play time that day, and someone in another time zone does not even notice that the server was down at all. So there are disadvantages applied to some people when others have none!!

The second thing to note is that in fact it does disadvantage us in the cross server event 3v3 Arena!!! Where we will be competing against other servers who have had no downtime!
                              Yes we may have only lost 2-4mil in gold from World boss. 4-6mil experience from quests and the ability to increase troop and hero stats. This all adds up over time, and as one of only a few servers effected we were at a disadvantage to all other servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X