Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Survey] We Want Your Feedback!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. looks cool
    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
    Level: 130
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
    Guild: Rebels
    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I vote for #1.

Comment

option 1 is the best!...

Comment

Option 1 TeeHee

Comment

• Option 1 Background reflect as the average mmorpg game base ( Good Vs Evil ) Though Registeration Box Has Impressive Coloring and Body Structure Unlike Option 2 and 3

• Option 2 [ 2012 Epic Strategy mmorpg ] Ruins the mood but sets the tone since there is only Good Side sourrounded by magnetic darkness that its a skill required game ( don't ask why just trust me )

[LIST][*]
            • Option 3 100% No Doubt Appeals To The Player Amazing Registeration Box with Cornered Dragon Heads ( Atleast I Think That Is What It Is ) Also Like Option 2 It Shows That This Game Is Skilled Required.
            • Background reflect that there are more evil than good ready to be destroyed..which is usaully the case in mmorpg. Also the quick preview of the monster and mostress ( Female Monster ) gives the gamer an idea of how the game is gonna be like.

Though For My Opinion I Think #3 Will Be The best for Wartune Website
            Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
            >>> <<<

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
              Dear R2CS_Amanda ,
              Would it be possible if you could make sorda like a "contest" Just like the 4th of july Costume ?
              Totally Of Topic Lol ^
              Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
              >>> <<<

Comment

1 in my opinion. I like that it announces that it is free, due to that (in my opinion) it may attract more people like myself that love free browser MMORPG's. and i would also like to know when it will be released, and if it will be like crystal saga. thank you

Comment

When can I play this game?

Comment

Looks cool!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote for Option 1

Comment

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how to play this game

Comment

option 3 gogoogo

Comment

Just got off the Beta, Servers must be wiped because I cant get into the game anymore. Looking forward to the release of the first server(s). Go with the first one guys, Has the most info about the game on the registration screen. I Vote for Number 1!

Closed Beta Server
                              Name: Lioness
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 33
                              Guild: Esylium

Comment

When This Game Releaas T_T

Comment

Working...
                                X