[S3?] Konoha
    R2 sucks!

Comment

what can i say -.-

in time

Comment

i want that br 111k

Comment

lol report that guy for astro hack, 24 lvl 10 astros. and thanks for letting me know that the new red hp will be 7500 hp at lvl 10 while orange is 5000 hp at lvl 10 : P

Comment

umm this is coming to all of wartune or just on r2games.com?????!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
              other companies such as?
              well i think thats bcus those company isnt very busy company as r2. idk but i can guess tho. see r2 is the main host of wartune other than the original version that is chinese. there are too many versions of wartune now. and companies who bought wartune as well. anyhow... as i say i think the main host is this r2 or 7roads meaning they r the main host of those other companies... = they do all the hard work then and after they r done they pass it to their (business partner company etc i think)
              say kabam has their G-M etc.. thats other G.M not r2's or 7roads. now that kabam they can post what they want there. and i think i end the explanation here its getting longer
              “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
              you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
              Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Looks like the troop type is level 70, could be lower but the barracks in vid was 72. I noticed a cat type mount. All the clothes add rage. the 27th for a release date sounds good. Battlegrounds might be fun again though the loss of guild battle will suck.
                AHH but if you also noticed most of his city was 72+ his city hall was 80, his gold was 75 if i saw right.

So the actuall need of lvl for the units do not need to be 70 what so ever.

And beside it makes no sense to skip the 50, 60 units does it?

Since they did say 50, 60, 70 and 80 would come just like in the chinese.

But we will see.

Comment

new armor set from multi-player dungeon?! probably for level 70.. and buffs can now be seen on your monitor, no need to hover your mouse to your character to see if you still have the buffs..

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
                    patch is 27th. Dunno why they dont post it here. But on other companies they do.
                    its because r2 has not decided a definite date.... thats why.... stormaggedon will post when the confirmed r2 dates are known
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

good job R2games )))

Comment

tnx for the reply ratty it is better when MOd reply than us doing assumptions ) so its this friday if not it will be by the end of feb. eh... : ))
                        “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                        you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                        Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Looking forward to this, but don't get too greed with the balen price for new stuff

Comment

I want the Tiger... I want the Tiger to eat the pig actually but I digress. Spire looks really cool as well as Divine Altar. The clothing.. I'm still lukewarm on but we'll see how it goes.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Last edited by Jiraiya-sama; 02-16-2013, 11:45 PM. Reason: Nothing
                              Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
                              R2 sucks!

Comment

i hate to ask here...but what about these new roses? how do we get the last two?

Comment

Working...
                                X