Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 02/21 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn u why u tell my indentity u see i am disguised with numbers -.- an that dog dont confuse me

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....562#post404562

please kinda look and comment ty

server merge req of s81 with s85
      Last edited by Lester_Manuel; 02-21-2013, 07:48 PM.
      permanent ban those hackers!
      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I think this is a great game and hope you¡ll merge more servers, but i don't understand why only rewards or all help it's for same players or guilds...if you reward top players always, those wll be the best for ever, like guilds, if you reduce guild battle to 8 teams, the rest of guilds will dissapear because rewards of guild battles goes always to the same guilds and players, also those guilds players on guild battle are always the same, high lvls, so this game it's funny, but only few players have chance to do all that they want, like in battlegrounds lvl 40+ with lvl 55+ attacking and using talents to low lvls because they don't attack high lvls...great game, with many things that i don't understand...

Comment

So, just wondering are we going to get free rose petals since we are missing out because of the timing for server merge?

Comment

Just a quick question. Since we are allowed only one character per server. What happens if you have a character on a server you merge with? Do you now have 2 characters on one server or will they delete one? I have a lvl 21 toon on 96 and my main on 93. Would hate to have my main deleted. I know they talk about name changes, but you owning to characters on same server wasn't addressed, unless I missed it. (Just saw this was asked before, sorry.)
            Last edited by R26912411; 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

While I am incredibly happy to be having merge, I wish it could be held back until after BG and WB.

Comment

Originally posted by R26861879 View Post
                hi thre server 89 is here ^^v lol
                Hi ! I'm from S86. Looks like our two servers are not so active on the forums

Comment

***!?!? R2games...

Check S63 and earlier servers before you merge 100+ servers...

I mean really? ***....
                  Trickster - Level 69 - Proud Archer of [S63] Talverton Citadel

Comment

hope this goes well.is all i can say.sure for the lvl 50 and up its seems like fun.but those who arent will not ever get to see the rewards they get.not sure the hole trying to be fair was totaly considered here.or is it more fair for those who invest?just a pondering thought.

Comment

I agree hope this merger goes well, more competition for GB spots now, more guild mergers i can see happening, but its needed for the servers with not enough players.Compensation for cancelled GB is not the best but its for all players level 30 and up. At least it will be good to see some new faces and see how each servers "Best" compete.

Comment

lol....good for merge...fix battle ground also lvl 40 figthing 50+ ist unfair no match at all...

Comment

welcome S89.... me from S86
                          WARTUNE : ang2110 - <AlQuimia> - Mage - S86
                          LOA : ang2110 - <> - Knight - S5 :)

Comment

Welcome s92 and s95...Firestorm s98

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                              If your characters havethe same name, the toon in the latests server will have the chance to change the name.
                              If you're talking about 2 toons on 2 diff servers ---> 1 server: you will still have both toons and have to log in on the server the toon is on to play him.
                              thats not what was asked. if say i have 1 account with a toon on s101 and 1 toon on s104 which are merging what is likely to happen? does 1 char get deleted or what?
                              BuzzKill
                              Shadow Vale

Comment

a single day's notice before the merge is scheduled... really? that's just too outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                                X