Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 02/21 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont forget never gotten any of it lol

Comment

hmm ... i want asking somethink..... when 96 got meger.... that name server will be change ?? so what name it's ?? help me... =( by : OneShooT thx

Comment

When Naeworth Plain (S92), Heathersage Castle (S95), and Highburn Tower (S98) merges together, what's the new server name?

Comment

It will take each servers name, Like for example, If your a part of server 98 you will still go to s98 to log in ect... But if you go to rankings, you can go to any one of the 3 servers to see the total rankings of the newly merged server.
          EX: s48 merged with s55, I was apart of s55 so in arena s55 was still under me, but if i went to s48 rankings i saw a mixture of both servers there, same as if i go to s55 rankings now.

Comment

heres an idea stop clogging the game with new servers there are to many already

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
              thats not what was asked. if say i have 1 account with a toon on s101 and 1 toon on s104 which are merging what is likely to happen? does 1 char get deleted or what?
              You will keep both toons.
              If you login with your username and password on s101, you will play with the character from s101.
              If you login with the same username and password on s104, then you will have access to your second toon.
              But both toons will be in the same ranking, in the same guild and so on.

Originally posted by R2343432 View Post
              When Naeworth Plain (S92), Heathersage Castle (S95), and Highburn Tower (S98) merges together, what's the new server name?
              The name of your sever will not change. All players will login from their initial server as before, but they will have the opportunity to play together.
              Name: Epsy
              Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
              Class: Archer
              Level: 55
              Guild: Asgardians

Comment

Servers up

Comment

y, cant login

Comment

[s83] needs a merge too!

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                    Guild: One♥Piece
                    Class: Mage
                    Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

am i the only one who cant get on to the server?its been over 11 hours ***?pardon the phrase. But really this is ridiculous.invest in something then when your close to getting the 26 day log in reward.they do this not cool.says should only take 6 hours yet for me its been over 11.

Comment

Hello

Is it possible to change the character's name? I typed the wrong name this morning after the update.

Thank you in advance

Comment

6th day of the merge gets reward? so does anyone have any idea what is the exact date that it is going to happen?

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards![LIST][*]Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300[*]Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100[LIST]

It's ok use any buff or potion ????? or it must pure BR ??? couse I see @ the list now many player use that for rising the BR before server reset .... this must be crearly before we receive the reward ...
                            Can G.M give us clearly explanation for that ???

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                              • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                              • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

It's ok use any buff or potion ????? or it must pure BR ??? couse I see @ the list now many player use that for rising the BR before server reset .... this must be crearly before we receive the reward ...
                              Can G.M give us clearly explanation for that ???

Comment

No clearly explanation ???? Hmm ...

Comment

Working...
                                X