Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[WT Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Duration: 3/23 - 3/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Available for just three days, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • Soul Crystal x30
    • Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Crypt Key x1

UPDATE: As you all should obviously be aware there is an issue with the Limited pack being sent out. However, we have records of all purchases made by players during the time period this promotion is running. We are already working on compiling that list so we can get the pack contents sent out to the players who made said purchases. Since we have the list of purchases made, there will be no need for players to send in a ticket. Players should expect the pack contents to arrive within 72 hours, as we will need some time to compile the list and get them mailed off.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ecieved-thread.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-29-2013, 04:27 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

wher is my rewar

Comment

I will have to second that question.

Comment

Only 3 days? SHould probably be til end of month.

:O Me want me baby wings :O
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

what server and platform are you playing on...
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I'm on S167

Comment

Before I go through the long painful process of filing a ticket...

I'm on Kabam server3 USeast. Just recharged $10 and have not received this bonus. I got the balens, the normal "bonus", but not "500,000 Gold ,Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x2, Crypt Key x1"

If this event doesn't apply to Kabam servers it would be nice to see that mentioned in the event posting.

Comment

Just recharged on S2 and did not receive any bonus other then what is expected....
                Character : Eaeanu
                Class : Archer
                Server : Edena Village (S2)
                Guild : Warlords

Comment

I recharge for 20$ and have not received this bonus to ! ?! What is wrong ?

Comment

server 23 recharge 5 $

Comment

I just recharged a $39.99 Balen Package on S75. No Limited Payment Pack.

Comment

I recharged a $39.99 Balen Package & a $9.99 Balen Package on S75 also. No Limited Payment Pack at all.

Comment

I have not get this reward to :/

on S100
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

wartune s104 waiting for reward pack... also sent a ticket with screen shots (showing that the recharge was made on the 23rd) to support just in case (# = 151453 if someone from R2 wants to confirm that something is going on).

Comment

23 before tree of ancients so pretty much 1 min before 24 so mabey learn to read time and patient because will be in hot events im sure after tree of ancients im just guessing

Comment

Working...
                              X