No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play on s113 and s116 using the same account.

How will I access both chars

Comment

I'm have a mage on S120, I'm an active player, and i have been a VIP for 2 months. I have spent 40 dollars on balens, and before I'd heard of this "server merge" with a sever that is MUCH MUCH older than mine, I had intended on spending MORE money on this game. If, and when this Server merge takes place, I intend on quitting the game. The entire point of me playing this game and working so hard to create a good strong, competitive character was to compete with those on my server, not with people on another server. I think its a bad move R2... I don't know how many, or 'if' you will lose any other players, but you have lost one for sure =(. That may not mean much to you but I am a little upset with myeslf for wasting 60 dollars, and several months of my time, when i could have been doing something else. Oh well. Thus is life. I'll Remember to steer Clear of "R2" in the future.

Comment

My only concearn is.. Guild Battles have change to top 8 guilds in server. With this merging top 8 guilds overall the servers merged will enter or how is it going to be now? Anyone knows?

Comment

i agree, fix other issues before makeing new servers..only to merge them later on. i had 200 balens, and a few mins later i only had 20 balens...where did they go?? fix bus and lag beforeany ting else....PLZ!!!

Comment

aw not server [s22]
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by TheTS View Post
              Funny how Serenity has no issues with this. None whatsoever. It makes me giggle a little bit.

Serenity's BR: 4.2 mil
              Darkness's BR: 3.42 mil

Even the number 2 guild on s14 **Elite** has higher BR than Darkness, the number 1 guild on s20/23.

The top 6 players on s14 are in Serentity. Of those 6 people the lowest BR is 52k and the highest BR is 66K, the top 3 players have 65K+ BR and their complete level 60 pve sets and are working on getting them to legendary. Of the top 6 people on S20/23 the lowest BR is 52K (and belongs to someone who quit the game a week ago) and the higest br is 57K. No 60 sets. At all. Nevermind legendary 60 sets.

And don't even get me started on the caliber of cashers found on s14 compared to those in s20/23. We had a ton of people quit because of the new patch. Even more are threatening to quit now, it's no fun when you have no hope of winning. And no one is optimistic enough to think that we stand any sort of a chance going into this new merge. It's all just laughable and whoever decided that these servers were compatible or a good match for a merge wasn't paying any attention at all to the individual servers.

Way to ruin the game. Thanks, 'preciate it muchly.
              I understand the reasons that you guys from s20/s23 feeling depressed over the upcomming merge, but this is not the end of the world. Infact the merge effect already started to show after the cross servers BG, cross servers GA and cross servers ranking implemented after the patch.
              People only talk about top players from the cross servers ranking, the bullies has become the foods, the tops has dropped to the bottoms.
              Yet, players in s14 still very optismistic on the merge, most of them that i spoke to r looking forward to bring in new bloods to the server.
              80% of the players from s14 r make up by players ranged from 40k to 48k BR, from lvl 50 - lvl 66, and most of them r non cashiers or light cashiers, everyone in the servers do have their shares of resources that offer from the events, and i didnt see many of them whining about the top fews dominating the servers.
              You might get more options to find a constant party for you daily events after the merge.
              I have faith to the players from s20/s23 will be able to adapt to the new and more competitive enviroment.
              And all players from s14 r ready to welcome the new members.
              cheers.
              Serenity
              SteelLord
              Singapore

Comment

Personally, I am hoping for the best with the merger of my server 125. I am the gm of the second highest rated guild, and guild battles stink. There is just basically the end of the week fight with the number 1 guild, and even though it's not fun losing, at least we are fighting. The GB is my favorite event, and the smaller guilds won't even show up to get the losers rewards which are not that shabby. I hope it all goes well. We have merged 2 guilds with us recently to try to have a bit more competition with the number 1 guild. Hopefully the merge with three other servers will get things moving again and it won't be the top 7 cashers in one guild ruling the roost so to speak.

Comment

how do we now which server we are on when i log in i play 2w server is does not have a name so how do i know if my server will be one of the server merge

Comment

serenity perhaps we might find a good way to merge a server 121 guild with 125 we are the top server here at 121 so it could be good to become even stronger
                    ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                      serenity perhaps we might find a good way to merge a server 121 guild with 125 we are the top server here at 121 so it could be good to become even stronger
                      I'd love to talk with you about it. I've been purging members. We had over 140 a couple weeks ago and I've been getting rid of those not online or contributing to activities or coin to upgrade. We currently have about 103 members and I would say about 75 are active, but not everyone can come to the events due to their time. I wish people would not join a server that has guild battles when it's 3am their time! We do our tree at 19:30, then do guild battle, and on Fridays now we do D. Alter after. You can possibly look up our stats. We are Majestic. I want the most active players and yet there is the other issue of guild battle numbers.

Why doesn't the game either expand the guild battle number of participants (I know server issues etc) or limit the number of guild members. When only 50 can participate the idea of merging etc becomes tricky. What good is it to get 170 very active members when only 50 can go into guild battle. I know, keep all the archers out since they get wb right? rolls eyes......

Let me know your thoughts Angelus. I can list our stats if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                        I understand the reasons that you guys from s20/s23 feeling depressed over the upcomming merge, but this is not the end of the world. Infact the merge effect already started to show after the cross servers BG, cross servers GA and cross servers ranking implemented after the patch.
                        People only talk about top players from the cross servers ranking, the bullies has become the foods, the tops has dropped to the bottoms.
                        Yet, players in s14 still very optismistic on the merge, most of them that i spoke to r looking forward to bring in new bloods to the server.
                        80% of the players from s14 r make up by players ranged from 40k to 48k BR, from lvl 50 - lvl 66, and most of them r non cashiers or light cashiers, everyone in the servers do have their shares of resources that offer from the events, and i didnt see many of them whining about the top fews dominating the servers.
                        You might get more options to find a constant party for you daily events after the merge.
                        I have faith to the players from s20/s23 will be able to adapt to the new and more competitive enviroment.
                        And all players from s14 r ready to welcome the new members.
                        cheers.
                        Not all of us are crying about the merge,
                        some of us look forward to it to meet new
                        people and have fun because it is a game
                        and it is not all in winning...
                        We welcome you all (guild Unforgiven s20/23)
                        Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                          Merges reached S130 and u still opening a new servers !

I think its time to stop open new servers and fix your issues, lags, bugs and a lot of craps on old servers.

I noticed that u merge s76 with s120, WOW
                          The Victorious... Some people want to start a new server. It's quite unfair as new player on a server where already are level 50 persons. That player can't become one of the strongest there. That's why they open new servers, I think.

Comment

i agree with comments 22 and 23....im highest mage on server 20.....this merge with server 14 is rediculous.....you going to merge us with an overpowered server and let them own us .....to all the ppl who paid good money on our server to even catch up to them a little...is all for not.....how fair is this to any of us on server 20 and 23.....we will lose rewards or be forced to break up our guild....thanks g m... for screwing us.....you could have merged us with a server that was comparable.......bye bye....not going to get another penny from me.....many will leave.....and myself included......way to kill the game.....just like the new battleground setup.....nobody even plays it anymore.....how stupid....

Comment

I'm cool with this stuff as long as ryre camp stays ryre camp

Comment

this is not truth

--------------------------------------------------------------
                                Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                                Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
                                ---------------------------------------------------

why you Merges Server and have cross server ?????????

Comment

Working...
                                X