[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23811581 View Post
    i agree with comments 22 and 23....im highest mage on server 20.....this merge with server 14 is rediculous.....you going to merge us with an overpowered server and let them own us .....to all the ppl who paid good money on our server to even catch up to them a little...is all for not.....how fair is this to any of us on server 20 and 23.....we will lose rewards or be forced to break up our guild....thanks g m... for screwing us.....you could have merged us with a server that was comparable.......bye bye....not going to get another penny from me.....many will leave.....and myself included......way to kill the game.....just like the new battleground setup.....nobody even plays it anymore.....how stupid....
    haha you are the best mage on s20? are you on drugs again?
    Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

I am glad this merge happened it will put down on ground many people that now think THEY ARE ALL THAT

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
        Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

this is a joke, out of all the people on the server, only 10 peeps will win this, & guess who they are? the peeps who need it least cus there already the strongest!! should at least give rewards to top 50 or top 100, idk how many peeps are on the server, but say theres 2000 peeps, then u just really p i s s e d off 1990 of them inc myself!!
        I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
          Legends of Balenor

this is a joke, out of all the people on the server, only 10 peeps will win this, & guess who they are? the peeps who need it least cus there already the strongest!! should at least give rewards to top 50 or top 100, idk how many peeps are on the server, but say theres 2000 peeps, then u just really p i s s e d off 1990 of them inc myself!!
          well it is a bit unfair coz the older server has advantage in this OFC but I agree, should have been at least top 50

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
            Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
            Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

Very much agreed. This is my biggest gripe with the merge, this right here. The reward is very large and is for such a small portion. It's completely senseless for them to do this. Maybe it is just there as an incentive for people to try and spend a lot of balens to get into the top 10 so they can make more money off the others already spending more on this game than it would cost for them to buy an x-box and a bunch of games.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              A server merge is scheduled for Thursday the 14th of March, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 2:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on March 15th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:
              • Twilight Arena (S20), and Ukiah Sands (S23) will be merged with Serenity Lake (S14).
              • Lambridge Stronghold (S58), and Fowlsfield Gorge (S61) will be merged with Ryre Camp (S79).
              • Seven Realm (S112), Castle Barony (S115), and Glasshaven (S118) will be merged together.
              • Galbury Hold (S94), Boussiney Citadel (S97), Goulpass Keep (S100), and Desert of Palms (S103) will be merged together.
              • Crystalborough (S113), Red Realm (S116), and Northdon (S119) will be merged together.
              • Borugham Forest (S76) and Rocky Trenches (S120) will be merged together.
              • Greyburn (S121), Landbarrow (S125), Winterlight (S128), and Goldfell (S130) will be merged together.
              In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.
              OK let me ask you something, if you say Goldfell is server 130 or S130, what's Dragonmar server number then? So are you talking about Goldfell or Dragonmar here? I think players from both servers would need this clarification.

Comment

i think it is to get more money of peeps, make the top spenders open there wallets to the fullest, but there are a lot more than 10 spenders here, i spend myself, but i wont compete if only 10 peeps get the prizes, it wouldnt make sense, if they extend so the top 50 get prizes, then a lot more peeps would spend, so as much as there annoying us, there not doing them selfs any favors either cus less peeps will spend & some spenders mite even leave the game for things like this!!
                Last edited by BigBadWolf!; 03-13-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:

Insignia x 400
                  Soul Crystal x 30

im in top guild in my server, if we would have had our normal gb on friday, we would have got at least 850 insignia AND honor & 10 whips, then with the message would have got another 30 whips & 250 soul crystals... on what planet is a mere 400 insignia & 30 soul crystals compensation for that???

get ur act together R2 this game is supposed to be fun, but in every way possible u take the fun out of it & disappoint all ur players...

Comment

Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
                    Not all of us are crying about the merge,
                    some of us look forward to it to meet new
                    people and have fun because it is a game
                    and it is not all in winning...
                    We welcome you all (guild Unforgiven s20/23)
                    At least the rest of us can say we're not trying to kiss s14 ***.

I look forward to meeting new people. I look forward to continuing to have fun in the game. I do not look forward to standing little to no chance in gbs because we've been matched with a server that has weeks of age on us. Which is a long time in a game like this.

lmao, Unforgiven doesn't care, because Unforgiven has fallen. At this point, you and saltybadger and just looking for smaller s14 guilds you can trick into joining you so you can regain some kind of strength. Why else would you both be over there trying to reach out to people wanting to "talk" about the merge? You have the pleasant facade, but that's just because being all happy and excited serves you better than being more realistic like the rest of us.

Comment

what happens if a char of mine on another server gets merged with a server i have a char on aswell ?
                      does one get deleted ? or do i just lose access to one of them ?
                      could u clarify that for me ? cuz i have chars on 5 servers
                      Abraxas
                      S138 Falledge
                      Proud officer of Prime the number 1 guild

Comment

Originally posted by R23149160 View Post
                        what happens if a char of mine on another server gets merged with a server i have a char on aswell ?
                        does one get deleted ? or do i just lose access to one of them ?
                        could u clarify that for me ? cuz i have chars on 5 servers
                        I would like to know this as well. I have a very high toon on 125 and a test toon on 121.

Comment

your characters will not be deleted, you will have full access to them.....and the only issue that you may see, is if they have the same name, the newer account will have to change their name
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTS View Post
                            At least the rest of us can say we're not trying to kiss s14 ***.

I look forward to meeting new people. I look forward to continuing to have fun in the game. I do not look forward to standing little to no chance in gbs because we've been matched with a server that has weeks of age on us. Which is a long time in a game like this.

lmao, Unforgiven doesn't care, because Unforgiven has fallen. At this point, you and saltybadger and just looking for smaller s14 guilds you can trick into joining you so you can regain some kind of strength. Why else would you both be over there trying to reach out to people wanting to "talk" about the merge? You have the pleasant facade, but that's just because being all happy and excited serves you better than being more realistic like the rest of us.
                            We are not kissing *** we are only having fun.... Chill

Comment

Well Guess what whoever Your are (I would guess bmadd) I am in fact the top mage on server 20 or s23 and you are Not. I am looking forward to the server merge I will watch you whiners go down in flames and I will use the merge to enjoy not having to be the strongest and rely on others for a while =) but Saltybadger will not lay down Saltybadger Will come back, but hey bmadd cry me a river man =).

Comment

Bring on the Merge already don't care who is top player or top cry baby. Jus had enough of all this maintenance and missing out guild battle rewards and world bosses!! R2 made up their mind and have chosen which servers to favor for the rewards and no one can do anything about it. What I'm really lookin forward to is meeting the new players from all the other servers and hopefully they are helpful too when it come to the MP runs because we already way too many Inactive players in our server. I know everyone have the same problems with inactive and not enough people doing dungeons.

So come on Server Merge.. hurry the hell up!!
                                Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Working...
                                X