No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, thxs for the 400 sig for missing a week of guild battle. REALLY makes up for the 2400 I would've gotten :/

Comment

No merge yet?
      Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT
        A server merge is scheduled for Thursday the 14th of March, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 2:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on March 15th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.
        Its all good
        Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          this brainless merge is gona kill all the newer servers.
          I dont know about anyone else on these servers but I have problem killing people from 50 or 60 servers before me. I would like to have more competition on my server. I know everyone and it is time for the merger to happen. but hey at least wartune cares enough to compensate us at all. I am looking forward to the merge as well as everyone on S118.
          arrowdeath S118 you will all know that name soon enough.

Comment

So we getting emergency maintenance now because arena is not working? or no?
            How are the merged servers everything working there?
            DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

All crossed server events aren't working. Arena and Battleground are both bugged.

Comment

S161 asthorn fen> Arena and GB being down

Comment

i cant wait to make some heads roll muwahahaha
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

I have read the entire Thread started here and I am wondering. Is there actually any Admin. reading what has been posted? Also, as a new player to the game and a vet to the game play and moderating of same... I have to say .. makes me nervous to have paid into the game for balens and hear such horror stories. My hubby and I were looking forward to this game and were having a blast with our friends in our Guild. But to hear that unless we pay pal huge we will never match up to the older servers and higher pay pallers. I left our other game we played for almost 5 years dedicated because of the same reasons. PLEASE< ADMIN. Show us a sign you are here and acknowledge personally the plea of your players that are being stated in your forum.
                    "It is the very mind itself that leads the mind astray; Of the mind, Do not be mindless.";)

Comment

• everywhere u go there will always be someone better or someone worse. it is up to the person if they wanna play the game or not. its not fair to quit a game just because others pay to play it. that is their own way of doing things. it wouldnt be very fair if they said u couldnt buy things now would it. i personaly hang with my friends and i have enough fun doing that. if you compare yourself to the top players then you are just asking to depress yourself. so just have fun doing what u can do in game and have a good time. kingofgames baby.
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• well, your notice says s130 Goldfell. just a note, that's server 131. : (

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                          everywhere u go there will always be someone better or someone worse. it is up to the person if they wanna play the game or not. its not fair to quit a game just because others pay to play it. that is their own way of doing things. it wouldnt be very fair if they said u couldnt buy things now would it. i personaly hang with my friends and i have enough fun doing that. if you compare yourself to the top players then you are just asking to depress yourself. so just have fun doing what u can do in game and have a good time. kingofgames baby.
                          Hell Yeah!! this dude go it figured out
                          Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

• lol glad u like my post
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

lol glad u like my post
                              Very well said, King. We think and play the same way.... RAWR

Comment

i cant wait to make some heads roll muwahahaha
                                You know they will! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X