Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/09 & 04/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
    this is so frigging pathetic. They could at least have enough respect for the players to let us know what the progress is. Just goes to show .......

yep..at least early notice to all players will do.

Comment

• again server down............ lost a lot of things

Comment

• having trouble logging in every day for the last 3 days.....so playing more Stormfall now

Comment

• yah that's the most important thing to take care.. people will leave the game if they feel uncomfortable..

Comment

• still not up ?

Comment

• please take lag problem and delay in the game!!!!! i dont know if the lag problem in my network!!!

Comment

• why me can't play game to day???

Comment

• Wartune.r2games ULTRA EPIC FAIL

Scam? Wartune always demands for money to improve its service. Well, to tell u, isn't the money u'r getting from the cashers not "more enough" to fix the issue? R2games doesnt even care how how to resolve problems. Admins are busy making a new server / games / merging stuffs / updates / MT yet doesnt even bother to care to resolve and rectify even a single mess. Can't u fix a problem even one at a time before making a new ones? Do u even bother yourselves to check ur pages and see the flooding of 101% complaints from ur clients. No updates, No announcement at all, no ET of when will this endless issue be resolved. Wartune is cool, i mean it was, but now, the game itself because of its incompetent admins and tech support is now deteriorating. So disappointed. If only we could get our money back. Your unresponsiveness to the issue simply makes R2games can not be trusted, almost a scam.

Comment

• S47
                    nick Regina
                    job mage
                    lvl 61
                    failed login screen Please Help me GM

Comment

Working...
                    X