Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160

Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160 for Wartune will be down for an Emergency Maintenance starting at 9:10 AM GMT +1. This maintenance is expected to last for 3 hours.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Appreciate letting us start Battleground then tell us to disconnect 4 minutes before it is over. How about starting maintenance between events not during.
    Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
    s 343 Chasm of Horrors
    Guild Gemini

Comment

nice job R2

Comment

this is very unacceptable sry to say, bad timing, got poor compensation for GB, now this ...... 5 mins notice......

Comment

we would like a response from admin on this

Comment

*** i was in the middle of blitzing in the crypt. i hope we will get compensated for this . and an explanation as to why you had to have this emergency maintenance would be nice. thankyou

Comment

I purposely planted my crops so they would end after the merge maintenance, and now it's down again! NOT HAPPY!

Comment

So not only do you cut battle ground short but we miss world boss and arena come on sort it out I thought that was why we had the shut down in the night to sort out all the problems with the server merge

Comment

i think we just want to know why, you don't pull down servers for emergency maintenance with 5mins notice for nothing so it would be nice to know what went wrong

Comment

hy,wartune owner,,,i get problem with recharge,,,
                    why i have recharge but not get my balens while maintenance?
                    please answer

Comment

nádhera asi nerátate s tým že ľudia začali úlohy som zvedavý ako to doriešite

Comment

please answer me now,,

Comment

Server merge has cost our place in top 8 guilds so no more guild battles for us which makes for a big loss in insignia and also training whips, which means that the current event has now come redundant as a payer this is not good enough we are the customer not you.Now you have made such a mess up for it we have also lost this mornings events,I am fed up with game companies that do this glad i have not spent $2000 like i did on last game I left that game because of customer care was zero, they did what they wanted and f**k the customer.Looks like your doing the same.

Comment

i am very upset they have too much of our money now and find it hard or too big to respond to unhappy players, so many questions and concerns about the merge thread had no response to them. a simple 1 liner would do with what is going on and pple are working to resolve it not silence.....

ADMIN kindly respond to our concerns. TY

Comment

***!!! good thing i'm not playing right now~!~

Comment

Working...
                              X