No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont spend another cent on this garbage and have spent the last 12 hours finding a new more reliable game that has decent severs and that dont treat customers who pay hundreds of dollars with nothing more than contempt.

Comment

• hey when will end this Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160

Comment

• Originally posted by ArbenNasufi View Post
        hey when will end this Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Servers S150, S153, S156, and S160
        Probably never!

Comment

• it taking 3 hrs is a pile of ****. it took me 5 hrs to get back online, not only could i not get onto the website to be able to log into game but i couldn't even check here on the forum to see what the hell was going on!!.

Comment

• i'm playing at s54 why till now i can't log in..... what happened is this.. for note i can't log in since 05:30 am today and now 20:50 pm (time based on my place)
            GM plss fix this problem coz i can't enjoy playing this game anymore ...
            Last edited by lorentpeps; 04-14-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lorentpeps View Post
              i'm playing at s54 why till now i can't log in..... what happened is this.. for note i can't log in since 05:30 am today and now 20:50 pm (time based on my place)
              GM plss fix this problem coz i can't enjoy playing this game anymore ...

no one is enjoying this, buddy.. at least those ones who are affected with the server downs.. @_@ worse, those who just activated their VIPs and get THIS situation on their laps.. @_@
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• My only problem is the event quest. I cant do it and the compensation pack doesnt compensate that its unfair that some people can do it get the seeds and such and we can't

Comment

• that's not fair for player who's played on S54..
                  we spend balen for the event and now we cant access our character on S54 server..
                  we missing the time and the event..
                  IGN : Toket
                  Guild : Glory
                  Server : S43 / S54

Comment

• i can't login to server " S13 " undeat swamp !!!!
                    why ?? :'(

Comment

• i can not play (s156-old nother) why????

Comment

Working...
                      X