Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello dear Admins,

I am TheGhost TOP BR of S122 with 48k Battle Ratting,

I have spend in this server S122 1500$+ ,my friends ( Mensis, Deni3d, Manny, Loki, Anakim, Arkay ) spend also 1500$+ we announce you the we leave your game.
    Is unfair what you`w done.

This game is the most SCAME ever. We actualy give Money for free to Dev`s / Admins and they dont care about us.

Thanks for your best work doing this nice game, but is hard survive with this merge.

The diference is to big from 50k BR to 78K br

Comment

wow , way to go wartune ...look forward to alot of people quitting after this disaster

Don't hate the player ,hate the game mwaa

Comment

totaly agree laura

its stupid and also the lagging will prolly be worse aswell witch will make it cinda stupid
        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

very dissapointed with R2 can you not merge theolder servers togeather and the newer servers togeather

Comment

A/C on 2 servers

I have a/c on server 124 & 157 what will happen ?

Comment

dont try guys no body listen us just leave this game like i will leave it ** r2 we spend a lot of money

Comment

Was a nice game playing with you prince ...thanks .....cya in other game.

Comment

Always the stupid and unbalance merger, I hate this game now
                  “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

The 78k BR will stay in GB to one Tower AFK and will win the GB ))

Comment

Reapers Guild Nr1 in S122 are leaving this Server in Glory.

Comment

It's apparent from the obvious lack of customer service, and excessive emphasis on "cash based" events that R2Games is solely for revenue and nothing more. Practically zero gm's (the ones that do work, really don't do any "work" to begin with). This from a technical stand point seems a deliberate ploy to cut down on the number of users in game that does not spend money, or hardly does. The remaining populace then are virtually forced to spend vast amounts in order to "catch up" as it were. Its clear that R2Games does not even own they're own servers, as stated by there address of the DNS server issues. In other words the rent them to maximize profits.

In short, they WANT less people, more money. The could give a damn if people drop or not as long as they can ***** out profits. Its a terrible marketing strategy to say the least, to abandon those whose patronage that has brought them this wealth, but nothing short of boycotting all of they're products will change this fact.

Don't waste your money on this game, cause the return rate blows.

Comment

Lolololol, funniest merge so far!

Comment

Lol how did they made that merging list.S157 with S 43 poor guys it's like here beasts meet rabbits ... ok now beast you can eat rabbits. hope they understand this. i am not actually from S 157 or the other new servers getting merged but seeing this just makes me think that when my server ( S 111) will merge it's gonna be funny,which actually means the end of the game for a lot of people. Hope R2 games understand our concerns.

Comment

•Nightmare Dungeon (S30) and The Graveyard (S36), will merge with Borugham Forest (S168) and Rocky Trenches (S120).
                              Borugham Forest is server 76. 168 is Frostcliff. One is EST and one is Pacific time. So i think you mean server 76 will merge with 30, 36, and 120.

I really feel bad for server 157.. also 122 with 16 and 22? Wow...

Comment

and still no 164 what a joke maybe 50 actives left on it
                                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                                server 164 brighthollow
                                class : archer
                                current level : 54
                                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                                X