Comment

• Originally posted by R211306571 View Post
      hey admin better no more add server so no more lag ang mergre
      yeah but more server merges is good.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• and if that don't work harass your isp provider cause it certainly isn't R2's fault .

Comment

• I would try vpns or proxies as much of the reported issues are similar to the issues last week when the server hosts ( external company ) had their issues and it affected R2 games in much the same way
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• login failed....s37....

dancok....

Comment

• So how is it I can log into every server but the server I have a character on. I can even log into the servers that people are having troubles with, I just can not log into S101 where my only character is thats lvl 60. And I should not have to DL a damn IP changing app to change my sh it just to play this game.

Comment

• I dont think R2 really cares anymore i canceled my card on here for VIP and started useing the Game cards to pay for my vip and they still been taking money out of my account i had to change card info and made a new account so be careful useing your card on here just an FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangaleen View Post
                  if you find something good out there please let me know! Im going to find another game with people who actually do something!
                  wartune is good game, either u can quit r2game and try find other company that have wartune, so u dont get **** off everytime with r2game management.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27079043 View Post
                    so its true they have blockt all our ip's the morrons from r2games
                    good work you guys on the forum its a little help and whe see what happens afther 30 days when the little program that change the ip is not working anymore
                    i believe they did not block ip, but as u can see so many players cannot login, they have done mistake that cannot be recovered. if the issue can be recover, it will be not an issue that take so long. matter of fact they cant do anything abt it i bet. there is no infomation to inform us abt how long it takes to fix it. why? cause they have no solution to it, thats simple. to keep quiet for it and wait for us to simply ease off in time.

Comment

• still i cannot log in how i gonna do?im vip in server41 and im in lvl 62 how can i log in untill now is log in failed

Comment

• ok explain to me how I can log into my S60 account but not my s57 . They are access thru the same email & same IP address. This makes no sense at all . When I try to log into S57 I get the failed log in revert to home page in 3 sec screen , but I can play on S60 . I Hate this bloody merge

Comment

• Originally posted by juscallmeblu View Post
                          I dont think R2 really cares anymore i canceled my card on here for VIP and started useing the Game cards to pay for my vip and they still been taking money out of my account i had to change card info and made a new account so be careful useing your card on here just an FYI
                          you have to actually go to R2games.com and cancel your vip from their site .. its a subscription (a little detail they left out)

Comment

• hmmm and when will can login in game with us IP-not need some problem for change IP????

Comment

• Originally posted by boop1268 View Post
                              ok explain to me how I can log into my S60 account but not my s57 . They are access thru the same email & same IP address. This makes no sense at all . When I try to log into S57 I get the failed log in revert to home page in 3 sec screen , but I can play on S60 . I Hate this bloody merge
                              its because its a DNS issue with that server, so it affects server 60 but not server 57......

when servers are merged, the coding is changed and * tweaked * so issues do arise.... and for the last 3 weeks its been the 7/16 issue with the merges, this week its the dns / IP issue... and this one is frustrating in that, while its a dns server issue, it needs to be fixed by the techs but players can fix the issue themselves, by changing their dns or ip or using a vpn / proxy......

unfortunately without the merges, a lot of servers would be dead.... and mergers are a way of moving players along to more * updated * coding which allow for more changes to the game... and as more players are seeing, a end to most of the lag issues....
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• I would like to know,will we be compensated for this? I spent money buying VIP for which I am currently getting nothing for. If I cant get on I want my money back

Comment

Working...
                                X