No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wartune, I just wanna thank you for this state of equality pack we have after merge. That is gonna help me a lot in defeating players that have 30k+ BR more than me. It's gonna be easy now when we use lvl4 thunder rune on them, and if them doesn't work then we can ragefill them to death with this lvl4 rage runes Thank you so much
    Regards,
    Arwen

Comment

• Originally posted by Necaa View Post
      Hey Wartune, I just wanna thank you for this state of equality pack we have after merge. That is gonna help me a lot in defeating players that have 30k+ BR more than me. It's gonna be easy now when we use lvl4 thunder rune on them, and if them doesn't work then we can ragefill them to death with this lvl4 rage runes Thank you so much
      Regards,
      Arwen
      Good tactics, i'll use that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        its because its a DNS issue with that server, so it affects server 60 but not server 57......

when servers are merged, the coding is changed and * tweaked * so issues do arise.... and for the last 3 weeks its been the 7/16 issue with the merges, this week its the dns / IP issue... and this one is frustrating in that, while its a dns server issue, it needs to be fixed by the techs but players can fix the issue themselves, by changing their dns or ip or using a vpn / proxy......

unfortunately without the merges, a lot of servers would be dead.... and mergers are a way of moving players along to more * updated * coding which allow for more changes to the game... and as more players are seeing, a end to most of the lag issues....

Well Kit I'm sorry but I am not going to change or tweak anything on my end , at present using my email I can log into one account , if I tweak someting I may not get into any of my accounts/ toons . My BF is IT Tech and has tried all the "fixes" mentioned in earlier posts on here on his pc/ laptop & non of them have worked . I Think I would prefer a roll back to Thursday thank you very much & suffer some lag issues than this CR*P.

Boppie

Comment

• well its day 3 now and cant login still getting the login failed redirect in 3 sec message anywho im on s27 orc plains char name is zylla and for some reason it doesnt say my char name under my info anymore like it used to

Comment

• Man this is the first game when the company has so many problems ... and trust i have played many games .. i was gm/moderatoror ..game owner and so on ...

the basic rule ..test ..test and test some more ... i know the problem of hosting company ..low quality ? change it

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            its because its a DNS issue with that server, so it affects server 60 but not server 57......

when servers are merged, the coding is changed and * tweaked * so issues do arise.... and for the last 3 weeks its been the 7/16 issue with the merges, this week its the dns / IP issue... and this one is frustrating in that, while its a dns server issue, it needs to be fixed by the techs but players can fix the issue themselves, by changing their dns or ip or using a vpn / proxy......

unfortunately without the merges, a lot of servers would be dead.... and mergers are a way of moving players along to more * updated * coding which allow for more changes to the game... and as more players are seeing, a end to most of the lag issues....

Comment

• r2 needs to get their heads outa thier butts and at least let people know whats goin on aint been no post by them or nothing its bad customer service that they cant even let people know whats goin on is there any right in that? i think not i mean come on all this money and all their people cant solve a issue its not likr you only have 2 people in your company -.- fix login issue plz im on s24 reapers illusion

Comment

• 3 days
                login failed dutchgirl S37 i im vip grrrrr

Comment

• wish i live close to those mother ****** moneys sucker R2 GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ip banned for no reasons

Comment

• Firefox can't find the server at s172.wartune.r2games.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
                    ww.example.com instead of
                    www.example.com
                    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
                    connection.
                    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
                    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Comment

• You can merge my server tomorrow....that way I can go on vacation and not have to worry about everyone else getting ahead of me, seeing as how no one will b able to log in for a while. Of course, when I come back and see the new players that are 30K BR ahead of me....I will likely just quit anyway. But hey, it will save me money in the end.......

Comment

• my sever s24 will not let me log in because of the merge you guys did ***

Comment

• We apologize for the massive issue of loading you are facing right now, currently Technical department is working on it and will get resolved asap. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Comment

• umm there is no more patience for people or understanding because we dont know nothing and thats the way its been for 3 days -.- ..smh

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Dileep View Post
                              We apologize for the massive issue of loading you are facing right now, currently Technical department is working on it and will get resolved asap. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.
                              well... this is better than nothing and alot better than hearing the same thing as clearing the cache/flush dns/vpn/proxy/restart router/restart computer/different browser... that aside, here is more of the same thing: cant get into S24 without the vpn(on free trial) but i can still access S2(mage) and S10(knight)

Comment

• este es peror juego maldigo alos creadores de es putu mierda juego

Comment

Working...
                                X