No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was just given this phone number by a friend that called because he had problems with balens. Not sure if that will help us. But here it is, 650-432-3200. Maybe if enough people call they will give a sh it more about this problem then launching new servers that they will probably end up merging because no ones going to play on them.

Comment

• This is Bellanai from server 24. I had the login issues also, was told by guildies to download Kepard.com. Changes your ip address and lets you get in the game. its a 15 day free trial, that doesnt ask for any credit card info. it was really easy and worked. here is a how to video by mrpotato http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHFf...ature=youtu.be. Helped me, hope it helps others

Comment

• lol bellani trying to gaing some ppls info????

Comment

• I lost two days of playing on s122 dershadde server because of a merge, i finaly got in played one day and now again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant get in. WWWWTTTTTFFFFFFF you idio...........

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-SS-results can affected players read this thread then only post the required info,... the techs want to check some things and they need the players help....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• i dont give a fu..... about your post i my help want to my acc. NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23979289 View Post
                This is Bellanai from server 24. I had the login issues also, was told by guildies to download Kepard.com. Changes your ip address and lets you get in the game. its a 15 day free trial, that doesnt ask for any credit card info. it was really easy and worked. here is a how to video by mrpotato http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHFf...ature=youtu.be. Helped me, hope it helps others
                \

I also tried to download this VPN along with others and my computer put up a HUGE warning telling me to stop installation because it would seriously damage my system... I don't think it is safe... and I wouldn't download anything because they should fix the problem..

Comment

• already 3-4 days..the problem still not solved...total WB missed = 12 bosses..each boss can gain 1.2m gold n daru..so 12 boss can get around 13m g n daru...stupid r2..i can done my astral to lvl 7 if this thng not happened...greedy r2 + noob technician...all the technician is not doing job...all is AFK..AFK AFK AFK..stupid

Comment

• i cant play for two days and now again, what will you give me another thunder rune, you fffff. idddiiiottttssss, dont bother i QUITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! mergins servers 3months old whith 3 one year servers ?????????????, and then you cant play?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangaleen View Post
                      \

I also tried to download this VPN along with others and my computer put up a HUGE warning telling me to stop installation because it would seriously damage my system... I don't think it is safe... and I wouldn't download anything because they should fix the problem..
                      what a vpn does is make a secure connection from you to wherever you're trying to get. the computer is always supposed to give a warning. in this case kepard is ok. try if you want, or dont. its a free trial so that you dont have to stay off your server. also note that its a temporary workaround, not a fix

Comment

• Originally posted by loveablepotato View Post
                        well... this is better than nothing and alot better than hearing the same thing as clearing the cache/flush dns/vpn/proxy/restart router/restart computer/different browser... that aside, here is more of the same thing: cant get into S24 without the vpn(on free trial) but i can still access S2(mage) and S10(knight)

HAHA... yeah got the same response in my ticket....

Comment

• Originally posted by loveablepotato View Post
                          what a vpn does is make a secure connection from you to wherever you're trying to get. the computer is always supposed to give a warning. in this case kepard is ok. try if you want, or dont. its a free trial so that you dont have to stay off your server. also note that its a temporary workaround, not a fix
                          I tried Kepard... I just didnt trust it. I will wait until these ****** fix the server issues. Maybe... lol

Comment

• why i can log in

Comment

• i can log in my carectar from 4 days fix the issue i has lvl 53 almost 54 a play on server s122 fix it now

Comment

• just so the players know.... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-SS-results there is currently testing going on at the moment, the affected players can help if they want....
                                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                                X