[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    just so the players know.... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-SS-results there is currently testing going on at the moment, the affected players can help if they want....
    poor Kitwritten i honestly do feel sorry for you i would of hung myself by now if i had to work with the wombats you do
    anyways bye everybody on s157 & especially Anarchy Guild
    I'd rather spend a $100 on Farmville then $0.50 with R2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      just so the players know.... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-SS-results there is currently testing going on at the moment, the affected players can help if they want....

Hey Kit,..so that's why i can connect to s26 but not on s29.... I pinged s29 and s26 replied..........WTFck is going on?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Ping.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1666924

i did it twice just to make sure i'm not mistaken....
      "Pen is mightier than Sword"

NashAeonhart@[S29]_Bloody Coliseum

Comment

• Hi Kit can you check my server s 41,
        Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
        Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>ping s41.wartune.r2games.com

Pinging s26.wartune.r2games.com [216.157.111.176] with 32 bytes of data:
        Reply from 216.157.111.176: bytes=32 time=359ms TTL=51
        Reply from 216.157.111.176: bytes=32 time=352ms TTL=51
        Reply from 216.157.111.176: bytes=32 time=354ms TTL=51
        Reply from 216.157.111.176: bytes=32 time=390ms TTL=51

Ping statistics for 216.157.111.176:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
        Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
        Minimum = 352ms, Maximum = 390ms, Average = 363ms

C:\Windows\system32>

C:\Windows\

character name; princess and im vip player lvl 62
        thank you.

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by rsamoroso View Post
            Hey Kit,..so that's why i can connect to s26 but not on s29.... I pinged s29 and s26 replied..........WTFck is going on?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]39812[/ATTACH]

i did it twice just to make sure i'm not mistaken....
            if im not mistaken, you pinged 1 server that technically shouldnt exist. the ping got redirected to the actual server your data was moved to. what i think they do is redirect all data to the server its merged into, rather than just copying all the data and putting it in 1 place and skipping the redirect. im not a tech, so this is just my assumption on why you pinged 1 place and it went somewhere else

Comment

• Originally posted by R27166941 View Post
              poor Kitwritten i honestly do feel sorry for you i would of hung myself by now if i had to work with the wombats you do
              anyways bye everybody on s157 & especially Anarchy Guild
              I'd rather spend a $100 on Farmville then $0.50 with R2
              I so totally agree! I am wanting the $7.99 I paid monthly for the last 3-4 months back. I paid for VIP to build up a good character that I CANT PLAY... oh well, not the first time a .com company went belly up because of "wombat" admins... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by loveablepotato View Post
                if im not mistaken, you pinged 1 server that technically shouldnt exist. the ping got redirected to the actual server your data was moved to. what i think they do is redirect all data to the server its merged into, rather than just copying all the data and putting it in 1 place and skipping the redirect. im not a tech, so this is just my assumption on why you pinged 1 place and it went somewhere else
                so many of us that did the ping test were responded by other servers.... they should have just left it alone... not like people even liked the merges. None that I talked to wanted them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangaleen View Post
                  \

I also tried to download this VPN along with others and my computer put up a HUGE warning telling me to stop installation because it would seriously damage my system... I don't think it is safe... and I wouldn't download anything because they should fix the problem..
                  My computer did the same exact thing and it scared me to death, so I will NOT download anything else to fix the issues this site created, getting paid for doing nothing must be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by loveablepotato View Post
                    If you ping one server and get respons from other, it can give you assumption that someone made huge mistake and no one is seems to make it right. Instead of that we all got lots of stupid instructions to do this and to do that, as our PCa and nets are problem. This lasts 4 days already and we got nowhere.

We all can forget about our characters and friends we used to play with. And if you start to play on other servers you can expest server marge in 2 or 3 months and same probelm again.
                    Think about it.
                    Name: Amarilis
                    Guild: Fire&Blood
                    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                    Class: Knight LVL 63
                    BR: 80k

Comment

• if thats the case kitwritten why did this issue start with the merge and why can i get on to diff servers easy but keep having to reboot router to get on to s76 since merge..uum ans that ... another dis satisfied customer .. most of my guild have the same prob so it is R2 at fault ...but of course they dont care ...as its the new servers that make um more money....GYOU1 s 76..in response to your ans off.....I would try vpns or proxies as much of the reported issues are similar to the issues last week when the server hosts ( external company ) had their issues and it affected R2 games in much the same way

Comment

• so... just managed to get in normally... hope that means its fixed

Comment

• hi Stormaggedon pls advice or check the reward for Legends of Balenor

check on the reward for Legends of Balenor
                          pls advice when will we get this pls

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          A server merge is scheduled for Thursday the 18th of April, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 3:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on April 19th). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:
                          • Undead Swamp (S13), and The Forgotten Dune (S21) will merge with Reaper's Illusion (S24), Orc Plains (S27), and Undead Pit (S33).
                          • Nightmare Dungeon (S30) and The Graveyard (S36), will merge with Borugham Forest (S168) and Rocky Trenches (S120).
                          • Mireworth Keep (S86) and Emmore Ravine (S89), will merge with Cainhorn Palace (S101) and Demon's Rill (S104).
                          • Baylon Plains (S26) and The Claristun (S35), will merge with Bloody Coliseum (S29) and Chaos Field (S32), and also merged with Death Garden (S41) and Tauren Camp (S47).
                          • Immortal Ruins (S16) and Desert of Despair (S22), will merge with Narlington Field (S57) and Laeves Fort (S60), and also merged with Deershade (S122).
                          • Heroic Stadium (S28) and Demonic Crypt (S31), will merge with Soul Stade (S34) and The Bloodlands (S37).
                          • Temple of Saliora (S43) and Starford Fortress (S54), will merge with Mallowcrest (S124) and Drow Meadow (S157).
                          In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

We also have some special events and promotions just for the merged servers!

Activities

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                          • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                          • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

Comment

• any mobs any reply on this??

Comment

• Lol i dont understand why you all are still playing this Joke Game? )

There are alot of Bugs to Gain free Balens (50$ / Day from UGC - Serial Generator)(10.000 / Day UltimatePay Points sadly there is a limit of 10.000 Points / day)(7.000 / Day from Get Free Balens - MATOMY Bug) .....so you make the count dont think the top players are so rich they use bugs.

I have play S4 And alot are useing this bugs / S82 and almoust all WARMACHINE Guild are useing this bugs / S122 and almoust half of ReaperS Guild was useing all this free Balens (i was Leader of ReaperS Guild) .....

I am sure the Admins know this bugs and they cannot fix them :P so they are taking all the money they can from all till this game will fail.

And after that they will change the name and some grafics and again more money.

Comment

• And another thing Ban Adelin from S122 his the head of all bugs from couple of servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X