No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite enough arguing between the two of you. Take it to pm's now. Thank you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why trendsetter clothing is not good looking with mask helm to archer . but it's good looking to mage

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
        What it is when players attack with stun in arena party? Or it is bug or bonus for some players?
        And next question why everytime i lost attack if use skills trasher, delphic destroyer or talent?
        What is it with people posting in the wrong sub forums like this one here? :rolleye:

While i am at it, what not make such posts closed ones, so that no one else spams them from here on? After all, all the information needed is in the opening post and should anyone have any questions, either post in the relevant sections of the forums or go to the chat link provided.
        Last edited by Arktalas1; 04-18-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
          OMG.. type your mother tongue here.. i will use google translate to understand what your are trying to say. Hard a really hard time figuring what you are writting.
          I am having the same problem with what you wrote.

Comment

so there isnt any fix on the GB delays?

Comment

Originally posted by vaiber View Post
              What you not understand? Maybe never saw peoples when you giving them stun, but they still attck stunned?? Or maybe you dont have high talent to use on someone?
              When you are in cross arena, if 2 of you stun the same player it nullifies the stun.

Comment

Whats' this 3:00 am edt its 22:00 by my watch and just wasted a bunch of Pots ans experience scrolls,Thanks again R2

Comment

my character cant login.

R2, my char in S157 cant login. always failed for login after MT merging server.
                  not out of character just the server name only.
                  please this problem solved. thankyou
                  char name : OUTRAYGUST
                  server : 157
                  lvl : 55

Comment

i got sae problem with the guy above

Comment

GM my char is missing IGN: danieka level 59 knight server s76 guild: warbringer help me bring my char back plssssss

Comment

why i cant log in my acc. GM plsss help me name: danieka server: s76borughan foreset level 59 knight

Comment

there are few account in server 13,21,24,27,33 whom cannot log in to the game. please fix this problem

ASAP

Comment

We are currently aware of the problem and the technicians are working diligently to resolve this matter. we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Comment

What the hell are you understanding?no s34 18 hour!!!

Comment

cant belive I still cant get on my server 122 Deerpark please tell me when the merger is going to be done Sydith

Comment

Working...
                                X