Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on April 18th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

Updates:
    • Punk-style clothing may now be synthesized.
    • The cross-server ranking system has been optimized.
    • Fixed an array of language issues.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Nice.

Comment

hope they also fix the login so we can pay using our left over ultimate points.

Comment

HI there BTW when is it that healing ammounts are going to be fixed? I have the archer skill Bloodlust in level 3, its max level and it should be giving me 80% of the damage it makes if im not mistaken but the 80% of 4000 is not 1600, for those who know something about maths thats not even the 50%, also the healing astral "Has 10% of chance to regen x% of the damage you cause max ammount of regen of 5000" I have it giving me 25%.....when 9600 25% is not 1080 at all....NOT AT ALL.
        Please would like a fix for that :3
        Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Skill is bloodthirsty strike not bloodlust.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

It is 80% of damage, means the damage before critical is considered. It is correct.

Comment

is the maintenance going to be on the guild battles delay? S94 is still experiencing that. thanks

Comment

hope it fix for the guild battle... delay for 10-15 minutes... make me cant get the points...ty

Comment

can't login server maintance right?
                  nice, I hope gm's fix this game thank's.

Comment

They dont fix a lot during maintenance, dont you know this by now?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

please fix GB...............................
                      name : MONARCH
                      class : archer lvl 80
                      server : S3
                      guild : HERMES

Comment

fix spire pls
                        come n play server 27

Comment

this is getting really lame... all the time spent on leveling up and money spent on this game... fix it or call it quits. not even cool anymore. u suck wartune.

Comment

yeah right

Comment

the lag during guil battle last nite was so bad, when i got kickt off game and tyeid to log back in i got a score of 31600 on the wack a mouse on log in screen. thts realy bad lag........ FIX

Comment

Working...
                              X