Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Double EXP Dungeon Party!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwmedia
    replied
    Where is doubel exp? we saved attempts to after 00:00 for run it but still not up and running and we ben awake only for get one more day doubel exp.

And am need up in 5 hours for hostpital put it up and run so we can finnish it now.

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    if a moderator can respond, the question is whether or not double exp applies to spire. we're assuming that scrolls will behave as usual (yes on solo campaigns and mpd but not to spire or cat).

Leave a comment:

• crosiss
    replied
    experience scrolls stack with event experience, at least it did last time.

Leave a comment:

• R23186234
    replied
    AWESOME r2 I DONT KNOW Y PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT U GUYS. I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE RUN IT BETTER....... U ARE THE BEST

Leave a comment:

• Luke_Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    ya it does big
    Anyone know if it count spire tought?tx
    It doesn't count in SPIRE ... cause spire is an even similar to catacombs ... and hope u allready know there don't work scroll or x2 exp event.

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    now that's a great question...spire is basically an mpd so i'd hope that it's subject to the double exp from the event. that would be awesome (lvl20 hs here i come!)

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    Was talking about the dbl exp event:P but ay ur right if it doesnt work whit scroll prolly wont whit event

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    ya it does big
    exp scrolls DO NOT work in spire. i did the experiment myself.

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    ya it does big

Leave a comment:

• bignate76
    replied
    Will the EXP stack with a EXP scroll used during this event? Meaning, receive 200% EXP if a Lvl2 scroll is used during it...

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
    AWESOME ty ty ty Storm and R2, quick question though does this only apply to the 3 Multi-player dungeons? or to both MPD and Solo dungeons?? either way I am excited wooooohoooooo
    Both multiplayer as solo dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I must say Wartune is relly slow me update members me what some coming.

This i have alredy read about for long time ago at

http://www.************/

New for arount a months ago soon.

Wartune post it one day before its start same me events there man need Mount wisp for done quest so man not get time to save up.

But this is noting but R2Games relly need to be faster to update month for month what some should come for a full months like ************ do.

Leave a comment:

• R23094590
    replied
    AWESOME ty ty ty Storm and R2, quick question though does this only apply to the 3 Multi-player dungeons? or to both MPD and Solo dungeons?? either way I am excited wooooohoooooo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X