• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice go enjoy ... by K U G A

Comment

• Originally posted by R23604257 View Post
      online gamer for 4 years and you have no idea what it meens :P

you want to know what changes you get from maintaince ill tell you right here NONE. maintaince is done to prevent the servers from crashing and maybe some bugs getting fixed or tried to

maintaince is not a patch keep that in mind

and for the black screen i have not seen that happen yet errrors havent seen those yet either.
      bugs are in every game thats why they patch
      the laggs are indeed player caused

LOL, If they are really fixing those bugs, I shouldn't have any problem w/ my game play. FYI, I don't have these problems w/ my previous games so definitely, it isn't my computer's fault.

Comment

• and i think there will be no gift pack for waiting so long and not playying

Comment

• Wilds not loading for me on S156...
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            UPDATE: Unfortunately we've encountered a problem with some of the events during the maintenance. As such, we're having to extend the maintenance for another hour. We hope to have servers up around 8:00 AM EDT.
            8am edt is dungeon server reset.. as such, i will lose 120 stamina. will i be properly compensated for this or suck it up?

Comment

• now game cant load. Stop on half loading line :/

Comment

• ***? no compensation?

Comment

• cnt go wilds.....it doesnt load

Comment

• it was a way to save tehre ***** so they dont have to hand out comp packages but o well i harsted all ur crops have a nice cday

Spoke to soon now i am stuck on loading screen and having to refresh everytime i go to zone out of city
                    Last edited by R213096083; 04-25-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• game not working properly loading loading and nothing ...

Comment

• refresh the browser
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Did kit 20 times still samething stuck on loading screen dont rush rather have quaily be4 quantiy stop and think for once its not our browsers or hardware all MMO onlines games thinks this and its not its to save your bums

Comment

• Wilds Dosent Load Up to anyone on S209 dunno about other servers
                            Eweyon S204
                            Eweyon S233

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on April 25th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 6:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Unfortunately we've encountered a problem with some of the events during the maintenance. As such, we're having to extend the maintenance for another hour. We hope to have servers up around 8:00 AM EDT.

UPDATE 2: Did I say an hour? Did I say that? I meant to say, "20 minutes". A 20 minute delay. Yup. Honest. Just 20 minutes. Really. So yes, servers are up!....
                              ......i dont know what you wanted to say with that or if you are good but servers stayed down for more than 6 hours here just came up so from gmt 6am right you said that too to 12.30 gmt its more than you talk or say ...so just dont make us laugh and give compensation pack for WB

Comment

• Originally posted by R212660335 View Post
                                Wilds Dosent Load Up to anyone on S209 dunno about other servers
                                I am having same issus maybe its so ppl cant get plundrred???

Comment

Working...
                                X