• Show
Clear All

• iam in server 203
    i can't enter the gaaaaaaame
    some one help me

Comment

• the game stop in loading some one help me i have black screen

Comment

• not only you my game stuck in the middle of catas and multi dungeon AND World Boss this sucks really i cant do anything i sit here and rage AND MY PLAYER IS CLEAN AND DELETED

Comment

• what a nice game the game also stuck in half loading on Firefox
          what should i do
          ??????????????

Comment

• when wartune can login??i hate waiting and waiting..already give u team to maintenance but another problem appear..

Comment

• Awesome im stuck on loading for an instance!! Guess today is gona be another day for not play dont?! I can said im planing on cancel my vip since i cant play when i want, i need to limite myself to play when R2 wants (either for fail updates or ''attacks'' on the servers ffs)

Comment

• @ Mod kitwritten.
                We are all stuck at the 'sword loading'.
                Cleaned everything. Cache/memory/everything else you can think of, manually, programs etc.. (still does not work at chrome.)
                I had to switch to IE to do stuffs. I dont know what you did during maintenance, but it obviously caused this....

Comment

• why not fix instead update cant get in support either 3 servers 3 toons stuck on wartune sword login out reload reload pc use neighbors ps sons pc still stuck use $$$$$$ fix not update4

Comment

• I play on s203 dawn grove
                    for the past 2 hours I can NOT load the game,,, lol and its not me alone. some thing must be wrong over there. pls fix it asap, this game has become my obsession lol
                    Last edited by R212511647; 04-25-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• fix

ty for not hearing us happens all time take our money and go on vacation next time you want to do maintenance then we can still play at least the masses have spoken i guess not loud enuf 4 you go ahead kick me i find another game give my money to lol rolf etc

Comment

• iam in s203 can\t enter the game stuck in loading
                        any help here

Comment

• i have problems witgh all in game, but i can log in

Comment

• Originally posted by mag1c View Post
                            i have problems witgh all in game, but i can log in
                            on server s177

Comment

• Wouldnt let me log in for farm and i missed the world boss.. I see they like to treat VIP users like ****.. WB would been 600k+ - plus my farm which was *****.. My guess is we will be lucky to get a 100k compensation pack if we even get anything.... I am closer to quitting this game every day! They cant even fix there old problems yet they wanna squeeze every penny out of people and add new money **** and in turn only fix things that help them.. Notice how Arena 3x3 start button been glitching for months, guild battle is nothin but lag and chaos.. Greedy *** games like this always fail over time.. All about money and not about the people giving it to them... R2, please pull ur head out of ur pathetic *** for once.. sleeze bags.....

Comment

• Haven't had any problems like that, and I've already renewed VIP and Spirit Cov.

Maybe it's time for more anger management instead of games?

Comment

Working...
                                X