[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on April 25th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 6:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Unfortunately we've encountered a problem with some of the events during the maintenance. As such, we're having to extend the maintenance for another hour. We hope to have servers up around 8:00 AM EDT.

UPDATE 2: Did I say an hour? Did I say that? I meant to say, "20 minutes". A 20 minute delay. Yup. Honest. Just 20 minutes. Really. So yes, servers are up!

Patch Notes:
    1. The tutorial has been further optimized.
    2. Fixed various issues with Holy Seal.
    3. Fixed various language issues.
    4. Fixed a glitched system message once events had ended.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on April 25th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 6:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

So Storm someone knows your account and why not change it?

Comment

I have installed flash player is asked why I still can not enter....
      dammm it,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by R27486723 View Post
        I have installed flash player is asked why I still can not enter....
        dammm it,,,,
        what do you mean and what are you using?

Comment

again, a lot of users who payed for vip membership cannot enter the game - FIX IT DAMMIT AND GIVE US EXTENSIONS... what the hell is going on with you guys aaaaaaat rrrr2????

Comment

i cant log in to my char which is in s157. my char name is not there. i cant harvest my ancient seeds on time again! -,-

Comment

plz fix problem of login first u continue talking like we dont have any problem

Comment

Indeed a lot of people can't login. We can't plant or harvest the quest seeds. Some are loosing a lot compared to people who can login. Is maintainance going o fix login issues? Why there is no update about the estimated time to resolve this issue. You are acting like nothing has happened, but people can't login. For who are you making the maintainance?

Comment

i am an Indian playing this game..first i loved this game but as days passed the server became the most worst server i have ever seen.........
                  char name: senthur
                  server :s43

Comment

I can not account for why go?????? I had to wait a few days this

my server s157 "archer" ..

Comment

i have had it with this dam game u all have fun getting f so bend over an take it up the ***

Comment

maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.
                        what a nice-sounding word!
                        WE CANNOT LOG IN.
                        S157.

Comment

I hope you also FIX a REAL PROBLEM R2GAMES, along with this maintenance. It's been 5 days i can't log to the game with my own IP Address
                          S157

Comment

so with this maintenance are they going to fix the log in issues which have accured since the last server merge I am one of those that can not get into the game and my character does not

show up on the official website page even after loggin therefore I can not put a ticket in either I have put a lot of time and money into this game server s76 here by the way
                            Last edited by R26062469; 04-23-2013, 07:08 AM. Reason: left out server

Comment

the login issue is being worked on and has been for a few days.... one aspect of the issue has been fixed, the other 2 aspects are proving to be more difficult to resolve....

some players have managed to resolve the issue temporarily by using proxies and vpns, even DNS changes and logging in at different locations.... and unfortunately that is part of the reason why the issues are proving more difficult to resolve than normal
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X