• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM I cant play this game
    Buffering,laag
    Please fix S189 Ironshore

Comment

I thought I'm the only one who's experiencing DC before event even start. It suck not getting the right rewards because you'll be DC in the middle and even before event starts. Pls kindly fix it. I'm getting mad, not healthy. It happened after this maintenance. server 204; toon name: CheeseCake

(Not to mention LAGGGGG)

Comment

the wartune is so fun ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowhunt3r View Post
          I thought I'm the only one who's experiencing DC before event even start. It suck not getting the right rewards because you'll be DC in the middle and even before event starts. Pls kindly fix it. I'm getting mad, not healthy. It happened after this maintenance. server 204; toon name: CheeseCake

(Not to mention LAGGGGG)
          and you use globe isp ?
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

maintenance server is not good at all.. i just can enjoy the game before server down at 4/26 but after that i cant really find the good things inside.. lag loading issue..

Comment

see the GM dont even hear what do we expect.. they just mafia who thief our money..
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-29-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

what is happening to this game?..why this "NETWORK CONNECTION WAS LOST",appears...?its 3 days now...i cant play normal like bfore...i wrote to support..not even answering my ticket..whats happening with u guys?dont u want fix it?or will u jst IGNORE.IGNORE AND IGNORE US,PLAYERS...whats wrong with this game..?im realy sick of this disconnected game..ur pissing me off..ur making new server..not even fixing old server with more players...what do u want say..play again on that new servers youve made...?sooooooooooooooo......damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....im realy get MAD............

Comment

whew., i cant use my ultimate points to buy balens help..

Comment

TO R2GaM lvl 6 on S48

i just wanna said that the new G.M DvineAngel dont give me my guild reward to hold me dont get out
                    Last edited by R24820199; 04-28-2013, 09:35 AM. Reason: wanna my right

Comment

Gm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S189 saya kok gak bisa main?
                      Tolong lah diperbaiki!!!! Dari kemarin saya comment gak ditanggapin
                      kalau gak bisa tutup ajalah gamenya,gak adil! Yg lain bisa,saya gak bisa
                      banyak juga yg ngeluh tapi gak ditanggapin!!!

Comment

why when i try to chat, i dc? waaaaaaaaaaa fix it pls! im a balenor

Comment

this is so terrible r2games can sum1 reply from this thread so incompetent cant take some actions in this game.. waste of money and waste of tme ..., maybe u will just just take actions when all the players quit and stop patronizing this game!!
                          fix the network problem!!we cant play well

Comment

u must send ticket after ticket mate, make new acc to send ticket,cause may support dont eaven understand english,u must send untill u get someone on the hook, send one and then send a new about the one u send before and past the old ones nr, good luck hope u get u toon bak, best regards sTälla s42

Comment

Yes, it's not my connection. It's wartune. after server maintenance. I'm fine browsing everything on the net.

Comment

I undertand how you feel. it drives me nuts. They reply to my ticket but after that no resolve happen

Comment

Working...
                                X