Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 05/02 cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 05/02 cancelled

So players are aware, Wartune's normal weekly maintenance scheduled for May 2nd is cancelled and will not be occurring. Enjoy those extra hours of game play and we'll resume our regular maintenance schedule on May 9th.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Part 3 at 9th?
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

When is the part 3 ?

Comment

I third the question.
        Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
        When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

When is patch part 3 coming to us?

Comment

why do the weekly maintenance cancel????!!! i wish that the next weekly maintenance would fix my game issue.. i cant play the game until now because loading issue, u know that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

when will the special pack arrive again for those people who willing to buy balens for first?

Comment

Damn guess part III not coming for another week then...Oh well good and bad. Good bcI can save up more star points. Should get 15k for sure by the 9th. So one red astral is nice Bad bc well i don't understand why updates come so slow here. Doesn't make sense why we need to wait months just for a few little things to be added. Where as you already have things set you just need to implement them. Turn on the switch per-say. Shouldn't take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Damn guess part III not coming for another week then...Oh well good and bad. Good bcI can save up more star points. Should get 15k for sure by the 9th. So one red astral is nice Bad bc well i don't understand why updates come so slow here. Doesn't make sense why we need to wait months just for a few little things to be added. Where as you already have things set you just need to implement them. Turn on the switch per-say. Shouldn't take too long.
                  It's not up to R2. 7Road decides when to implement the new version on all the non-chinese versions of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    It's not up to R2. 7Road decides when to implement the new version on all the non-chinese versions of the game.
                    Not true the English partners chooes wen them can release it, becouse 7roads can not tell ************, R2Games.com, Kongo osv release part 3.

if not this partners are ready and write this game frome chines to English.

Partners is them some write this game over frome chines to English and not 7roads.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

well... its so close to May... it would be really nice if they gave us a date... and the 9th does not mean that the update is coming that day... the 9th will resume weekly maintenance.. hoping the patch is the first, second, or third of May.... my star points want to be spent!!!

Comment

The Chinese is PROBABLY up to 2.0 and right now their probably laughing at us, "We'll never release such a thing to the Americans so let's just make it longer"

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                          The Chinese is PROBABLY up to 2.0 and right now their probably laughing at us, "We'll never release such a thing to the Americans so let's just make it longer"
                          yeah they also get free balens and many other perks we wont ever see

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                            I bet they are not laughing at us. They are focused only on their company and character.
                            And yes they are on V 2.0. But if this is just a English copy from the Chinese R2 got, then we should see lower prices for the current costume and wings.
                            But the newer costume will probably be 2 more balens being at 398 because IMO they look prettier and better looking. Price will down down over the months.
                            I just can't wait until we reach 2.0 a lot cooler stuff and the prices are lower on most things.
                            Even free players can get the average crypt key gems etc. for like 12 balens. You can get those balens on the free balen ad.
                            I play on the Chinese wartune site 37wan. This how I know.
                            Game: Wartune
                            Server: 2 Edena Village
                            Class: Mage
                            Name: Mary Magdalene
                            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                            Flying with the fishes,
                            Or maybe in the Ocean,
                            swimming with the pigeons,
                            See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                              I bet they are not laughing at us. They are focused only on their company and character.
                              And yes they are on V 2.0. But if this is just a English copy from the Chinese R2 got, then we should see lower prices for the current costume and wings.
                              But the newer costume will probably be 2 more balens being at 398 because IMO they look prettier and better looking. Price will down down over the months.
                              I just can't wait until we reach 2.0 a lot cooler stuff and the prices are lower on most things.
                              Even free players can get the average crypt key gems etc. for like 12 balens. You can get those balens on the free balen ad.
                              I play on the Chinese wartune site 37wan. This how I know.
                              Their shop prices have always been alot cheaper than the R2 shop, lol.

And about the free balens, ya, there's no vouchers anymore after 2.0 patch, it's only balens and locked balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X